Escapade (tentacle sex)

Satoru had just about had it with everyone. His family demanded way too much from him, and all of his peers were either ignorant or just stupid.

So, he made the "smart" decision of running away.

Having finally left the house, feeling freedom for the first time ever, Satoru Gojo was also feeling unsure about running away. He thought to himself, about how they'd probably find him and bring him back anyways.

So, he decided to still go. There was no thrill in his life anyways, so if he were to be kidnapped or found in danger, good for him. Or so he thought?

After getting himself out of the taxi, which had driven him across the city for a surprisingly low price, he found himself in a forest. He looked back at the city, saying a probable last goodbye as he left into the forest, searching for some new thrills.

After about half an hour, he noticed himself yawning. It had become quite dark, since he had left during late-evening.
Conveniently, he found himself standing right in front of a cave, one that even had firewood in it. He shrugged, thinking to himself that it must've been from someone who previously came here. He took his jacket off and sat down in the cave which still had some light in it, not realising that he was falling asleep.

As he dozed off, he dreamt of his home, the people around him, and a mysterious man with long, black hair.

He wakes up to the sound of cracking fire as he looks outside the cave, the sky still being dark. He looks at the fire in confusion, wondering why he hadn't sensed anyone coming. He got up, and looked around carefully, searching for someone but it was to no avail. He sighed as he sat back down, complaining to himself about how he couldn't meet this mystery person. "Ugh... who cares anyways.."

He jumps as the sound of a drop startles him. It wasn't raining outside, and Satoru looked beside him to see a drop of a pinkish white gooey liquid. He stares at it in confusion for a few seconds before he touches it, grimacing at the slimy feeling. He spread his index and thumb apart, seeing how the substance stretched and broke between his fingers.

Suddenly, a whole bunch of that liquid comes down on him in countless heavy drops, but this time it feels like he's burning. "What the fuck??"

He looks down to see himself all soaked, and he tries to spit out a bit of the goo that had gotten in his mouth. Instead, the pink goo pushes itself down his throat and he chokes.

He splutters as more of the goo forces itself into his mouth, and his entire body feels like it's burning up. He removes his shirt in a rush, trying to relieve the burning. It helps a bit, but Satoru is still burning all over. He bites his bottom lip as he prays that no one sees him like this. He takes his pants off as fast as possible, and he exhales shakily.

"Fuck... what is this.." he looks down at his not far from naked body, seeing how the goo was melting into his skin. He slumps down, silently regretting running away.

While thinking over how his life wasn't all that bad, he doesn't notice a tentacle-looking appendage slithering up to him. He jumps as he feels the cold, damp tendril creep up his leg. He mumbles to himself, something on the lines of "what the fuck".

Satoru yelps as the appendage curls around his bare waist and lifts him off the ground. His eyes widen as he sees multiple tentacles emerging from a dark part of the cave, along with a silhouette. "What the fuck are you doing to me?!"

A few more tendrils snake up his arms and legs, restraining him. The silhouette exits the shadows, revealing a surprisingly handsome man, shockingly similar to the one he had seen in his dream, except there were tentacles emerging from his back. "Hm, you should feel lucky that I'm not already all in you... it's been so long since I've last seen a human.."