𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ⅼ : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

'Brother, why can't we have any freedom?' A beautiful dressed princess asked her brother. 'This is life of a royal Amy, and that doesn't mean we don't have freedom, we conquer a whole kingdom Amy!' Her sweet brother trying to convince her sister. 'But- that isn't fun.' she says, in the most decent way. Her brother frowned at the sight of his twin sister of her abnormal answer. 'Why are you asking the first place Amy?' Her brother asked. '. . . We, aren't safe here Canada.' 'What?' Her brother said. Confused. 'You don't know do you?' the young princess asked obnoxiously yet- vigintly. 'I- I don't understand-' 'Zip your mouth. i'll be going now.' Her sister turned away walking slowly. You could hear her heels clacking. Dark aura has always surrounded  by her. You might feel like that she's watching you from a distance. Her brother sighed at her vigilant actions towards him. 'Why is she like this? If this is an obsession, i have to tell father.' The young prince thought.

      The young princess skipped along the hallway in a patter. She could feel eyes were watching her movement. Constantly watching. The young princess hummed in delight like she had just passed a horrible and long lecture. She could feel people below her watching her every step. Constantly, watching. A shadowy person was step foot infront of the young princess. She looked upfront her and seeing a well-dressed prince. 'Greetings Princess U.S.A, doing fine here?' He asked. 'Well, no.' 'Very ignorant answer Princess U.S.A, been feeling down recently?' The prince scoffed out. 'Your presence dusturbes me, Prince Australia.' It was a monotone yet— calm voice. 'Finally, you said my lovely name Princess U.S.A! It wasn't that hard, wasn't it~?' He said in a teasing tone. 'I would gladly want you to be out of my sight.' U.S.A said savagly. 'Oh c'mon! Don't be a party pooper!' U.S.A rolled her eyes in annoyance. 'Aren't you s'pose to attend a massacre party right now?' 'Oh! It's not like they would noticed!' The Australian prince grinned misciviously.
The American princess's hands turned into fists as the Australian prince mocked her. 'Woah, woah, calm down— I can't fight a woman, that's against the law!' The Australian prince said. Mocking-ly. 'You better stop mocking or I might do punch you.' 'You can't do that! That's an assasination trial right there!' It was a less pleasing last-words the American princess would hear. '. . .' Shoving away the Australian prince, she walked away without a care to her surroundings. The Australian was iching with annoyance but he loved seeing her annoyed by him. The Australian prince stayed away from the American princess since he had a lot of fun mocking her already.

       Stepping into the grounds, a large brigght green fields were there. The plave was called The Garden Of Nature. The American princess walked towards a small shaped hill with a beautiful Bloody - Lavender blooming. The area was very large, there were different types of trees there. Near the Lavender tree was a nice wooden (birch) bench. The surroundings were flowers you couldn't imagine they come from. The American sat on the seating bench and relaxed, of course her posture will remain straight as usual. She sighed. This area was her spot to rest. She felt another person sat next to her. 'Hey Amy, you okay? Tell me anything.' It was her sweet brother, Canada. 'I'm fine Canada. You don't have to worry everytime. Plus, your only saying that to make me feel better.' The Canadian prince noticed a tear draw down her twin sister's face, even if they're relationship was not stable, he still deeply cares about her twin sister. 'Hey, you alright—' The American pushed her Canadian brother, wanting space. 'Alright I'm sorry okay?' The Canadian prince apologised. 'It's fine Blyat.' 'Hey! Don't curse at me Amy!' 'It's not my fault I'm like this.' The American says.
'Alright then. But please, what do you mean "we're not sa-" ' The American shutted her Canadian brother's mouth up with her index finger. 'People can not know Canada.' Her sister warned. 'What do you mean?' Her brother asked. 'I will never tell you.' Releasing her index finger from her brothers mouth, the American got up and walked away from the Canadian prince.

      Fraustrating to keep your child under control? Well, your just like Britain then. 'Father, like I said, let me explore the world! I wanna see what the outside looks like!' 'No means no U.S.A, do you understand English or not!?' The American's father was displeased about this.  'Please father, I've been dreaming about—' 'Like I said Thirteen, listen to what I say, now.' Her father warned. The American hated being called her old name, Thirteen Colonies. 'Don't. Call me that.' 'You understand now, go to your room.' The American stormed off to her room. The American's father was pleased that they're arguement had settled. The American groans out of annoyance. 'Why doesn't he let me go!' She slammed her door shut. She saw her personal maid. She looked like she was waiting patiently for the American. 'Are you alright your highness princess U.S.A?' She asked, worried. 'I've told you to just call me Princess U.S.A, didn't I Ukraine?' The American frowned. She was currently the mood of rage. 'I-I forgot, I'm very sorry Princess U.S.A!' The Ukrainian deeply apologised. The American deeply sighed. 'Your lucky that I don't want to punish you.' The Ukrainian was very scared. 'But— whatever. I wasn't in the mood anyway.' 'Tha-thank you Princess U.S.A!' 'Sincerly welcome.'

       'Stay for a bit.' The American requested the Ukrainian. 'Of course.' The Ukrainian had settled and calmed down now. The American went out for a few minutes. The Ukrainian was already worried, even if it was just a few minutes. She heared the door know twind to the right and it opened. The American was holding a tea set. 'Care for some tea?' Even if the American was very scary, she can be really nice at times. Like right now. 'Of course Princess U.S.A.' Placing the tea set on her coffee table the Ukrainian and American sat on seperate couches. The couches were Scarlette Red with pure white gemstones. 'What kind of tea would you like? Lemon, Strawberry,— Green tea.' 'Strawberry if you please princess U.S.A.' 'Of course.' Grabbing the strawberry and green tea packets after that she drops the packets inside the premade hot water. The Ukrainian felt her stomach fill with butterflies bexause how caring the princess was. The Ukrainian also noticed something different about the princess, there was a pure white coloured rose in the princesses hair, it was very rare rose. Her eyes gliem in delight as she saw the beautiful rose. 'Done! Here's your tea Ukraine.' The American handed her strawberry flavoured tea. The Ukrainian snapped out of her world and said thank you to the princess.
The princess stird her tea with a silver spoon and there was— a dark colour appearing in her tea. It was— 'PRINCESS U.S.A! THERE'S POISON IN YOUR TEA!' The Ukrainian screamed out. '. . . I wonder who's the culprit.' The Ukrainian was shocked to hear the American's words. 'Princess! Aren't you gonna tell your highness the king!?' '. . . I rather not start with him.' That was all the American said.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎.

𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚄, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎.

\(○<○)/

I was lazy to draw. So I just made U.S.A in Gacha life 2.

A in Gacha life 2

1264 words.