𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 - 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚

EDITED

'Ukraine, you could've screamed a but more quiet? My ear drums hurt now.' The American said. The American wasn't hesitating or anything. But it made the Ukrainian suprised somehow. 'Pr-Princess U.S.A, woul-d you like—' 'No thank you. And don't stutter infront of me.' 'Y-yes your highness.' The American cleaned herself up and grabbed the tea set. The Ukrainian went quiet as the princess left her room. Silence filled in the gaps of the American princess's room. Making it more awkward then it is before— a knock was heard through the beautifully decorated door, there was a muffled— 'Is anyone inside?' Through the door. 'Coming!' The Ukrainian maid said. The door had now swung open revealing a look-alike king. 'Oh, didn't expect you to answer the door Miss Ukraine.' 'Don't be that rude your highness, King Britain.' 'Very pleasing of you miss Ukraine, where is U.S.A?' Changing the subject to the American princess.  'Well, she went—' 'Not that Miss Ukraine, why'd you scream earlier?' 'I uhm—' 'Tell me.' The British man sent death glares up into the Ukrainians spines. Her spine shivers in afraid, i guess that's where the American princess got her scary-ness from. Haha. 'I— PRINCESSU.S.A'STEA WASPOISONED—' 'Slow down. I can't hear you.' The Ukrainian was trying to calm down. 'Alright, well— princess U.S.A, she— Her tea was poisoned. . .' The British king did not hesitate but pushes the Ukrainian on the floor. A loud thump can be heard by the push. 'You should've done better.' The Ukrainian was afraid the king will punish her. But of course, somebody had stopped the silence. 'Father, what are you doing here.' The American princess returns to her room. 'I was checking on you U.S.A,' The British man said innocently.

'I don't need you to check up on me.' 'Young lady, apologize to your father. Now.' 'No. Now go away.' The American said, without hesitation. The Ukrainian was scared of what will the British man will do to her un-apologic daughter. The British man glared at his daughter and walked away.' The American walked in and handed her hand towards the Ukrainian.
'Tha-thank you princess U.S.A,' 'Good enough.' The American replies. 'I overheard a conversation between father and his close friend of a "masquerade" ball (party) setted up here in the British palace.' The princess said. 'You are quite devious (sneaky) princess U.S.A, don't take my word to heart please.' The Ukrainian said. 'Of course, why would I be?' The American said, confidently. 'Thank goodness you didn't punish me.' 'Your my personal maid, who said I was very ignorant?' 'Nobody your highness.' 'Good to know.' The American went back to the couch they were sitting on. The Ukrainian was following her like a child following her mother. 'I don't have a choice, have I?' The American asked the Ukrainian. 'I think you might not have a choice, princess U.S.A.' 'I thought so. Firstly, what colour do I wear?' Yup. The American worries the colour most. 'Blue or Black might suit you, Princess U.S.A,' 'I s'pose so.' The American replied.

Few hours had past, deciding on what to wear. Lovely. 'Ukraine, are you going to the ball?' 'I would love to, but— aren't maids and guards aren't allowed?' 'Yes, of course, just, members of the palace— then yes. 'A knock interrupted Ukraine and U.S.A's small conversation. 'I'll get it.' The American said. Twisting the lock revealed a young princess. Behind her was a guard. 'Ah, hello princess Japan.' 'Greetings Princess U.S.A, I came to visit you. How are you?' 'Good of course.' The American replied confidently. The Japanese princess chuckles by her dearly friend's reply. 'Well, did you hear about the masquerade ball had been announced? It will be at your place, Dome Of Stars of course.' 'Yes, I've heard the upcoming ball, also, why is it a big deal?' The American questioned. 'Well, the invitation was for every royal bloods, half and full.' 'Ah, right. It's your first time going to a ball since your a half-blood, correct?'

'Yes princess U.S.A, I'm very nervous still.' The Japanese says. 'Don't be nervous! It's pretty normal for first timers.' '"First Timers"? Is that an actual word Princess U.S.A?' The Japanese joked. 'Haha, of course- oh! This is my personal maid, Ukraine, say "Hi!" Uki!' 'Uhm, hello your highness, princess Japan.' The Ukrainian finally spoke after being silent. 'Hello there miss Ukraine.' The Japanese princess  greeted. 'Greetings your highness princess Japan.' 'You can call me "Princess Japan" if you'd like Miss Ukraine.' 'Of course, and— who is that behind you?' The invisible (not really, just ignored.) Guard flinched a little after being noticed. 'Oh! His name's South Korea!' But of course, the guard wouldn't say anything. Silence had fell into the room once again. As then the Japanese princess had spoken— 'I should be going now, I will see you at the masquerade ball.' The Japanese Princess says. 'Well then see you there Princess Japan.' They waved hands and the Japanese princess left the American's bedroom. 'Ukraine, you should get some sleep first.' 'Oh? Why so early princess U.S.A?' The American mischievously grinned at the Ukrainian. 'Are you not planning to sneak out of the palace princess?' The American did not answer but you could tell, she was planning something horrible.

'Go anyways Ukraine.' She stopped grinning and used her most effected face. Staring-Into-your-soul face. It was an unsettling moment if you are the victim. The Ukrainian felt nervous between the tense of both of them. 'Well? Go on now. Leave.' The Ukrainian left the second the American said. The American slammed the door hard enough the guards and maidens in the corridors could hear it. The American went to her lovely-decorated closet and pulled out a black fur coat. Her clothes was very— outstanding. She took off her heavy dress gown and grabbed a godet (Skirt type) putting it around her waist of her hour-glass like body. Putting on her black fur coat over her dress. The American slid the balcony door open. The wind outside was very cold during the night, but it is easier to exit without any guard of maidens seeing.  The American climbed down using nature vines. The starry sky was beautiful, the stars come out brightly in the dark. The north wind passed through the American princess's body, the walls of the outer palace was- tall. Taller then you'd expect them to be.  'How did I climb over the walls again? Oh of course; the invisible door of course.' Wow. Who would've thought that there was a secret door in the outer walls of the British palace? Figured, why didn't the American abandond the palace like that? Who knows why. 

𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜  𝙰𝚄, 

𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝  𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜  𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎  𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚒𝚗  𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎  𝚊𝚕𝚕  𝚍𝚊𝚢.  𝙰𝚗𝚍  𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕  𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢  𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝. 

The image on top of the chapter is Japan. Not my art by the way.

1158 words.