Betrayal

"Where are you going this late?" Said Aarav.
"To my friend's house. She asked to hang out." Replied Tanya.
"Oh..ok.." Said Aarav.
A few minutes later
Aarav's friend came and told him that he saw Tanya with some other guy. "Believe me Aarav, I saw her with another guy at the bar. Please come with me.
"She will never do that. I trust her. She went to her friend's house." Aarav said defending her.
"But I saw her with my own eyes, with some other guy." Aarav's friend was still trying to convince him.
"She would never do that. Now stop it." Aarav was still trying to defend her.
"If you don't believe me then come with me. I'll show you." His friend asked him to come.
"Fine. I'll come." Said Aarav irritated.
They went on their motorcycles and reached the bar in around 15 minutes.
Aarav's friend pointed at Tanya and he saw her, with another guy, drinking. He was broken. He could not believe his eyes. The girl he always trusted betrayed him.
A few moments later
"You've had enough. Stop it now." Said Aarav's friend.
"No. Nothing is enough right now." Aarav said drunk.
"You've drank too much." Said Aarav's friend.
"This is not enough. The only girl I trusted betrayed me. This is the only thing that is helping me forget about her." Aarav said lifting the alcohol bottle.
"You will get a very bad hangover if you you drink this much." His friend said.
"I want to get revenge. I want revenge." Aarav said as he passed out.
The next morning
"I am having a very bad headache" Aarav said.
"I told you not to drink so much. But you didn't listen." His friend said.
"What was I talking about last night?" Asked Aarav.
"You were talking about some sort of revenge." His friend told him.
"Oh.. yeah I remember that. I should go plan for it." Aarav said as he left.