Executing the Revenge

It was 1 AM and Vishnu was hacking the security cameras of Tanya's house.
"I hacked the cameras. Now I should go kidnap her." He thought to himself.
After getting to her hour Vishnu broke in through a window and used chloroform to make her unconscious.
After kidnapping her, he took her to his house and kept her in his basement until she was conscious again.
"I don't know when she will wake up. I am getting irritate-" just as he was finished talking to himself Tanya woke up. "Where am I? Who are you?" She asked.
"You are in my basement, darling." He answered.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Think of me as the devil making you pay for you sins. Now shut the f up."
Vishnu took out a knife from his pocket and started making cuts slowly all over Tanya's body.
"Why are you doing this?" Asked Tanya.
"You had to pay for your sins, darling." Replied Vishnu.
Then he took out a cigarette and started smoking it. With the same lighter he light the cigarette with, he started slowly burning Tanya's body. Tanya was screaming hopelessly but the basement was soundproof so, no sound went out.
Then he took a picture of her and sent it to Aarav.
(Over text)
Vishnu- Is this enough?
Aarav- Yes, this is enough.
At 3 AM, Tanya's almost dead body sent to the hospital by an 'unknown' person.
4 AM
Tanya woke up and besides her was Aarav smiling like his biggest wish has came true.
"Aarav, that.. that guy.. he tortured me an-" She was cut of by Aarav putting a finger over her mouth.
"Hush.. don't say anything. Remember the time when I drank poison for you?" Aarav said.
"Yes. I do." She said.
"I should've died that day." Said Aarav.
" I don't know why that happened" She said to Aarav.
"You had to pay for your sins, darling."
Said Aarav in a low voice.
" Wait. That was the same thing that psycho told me. You were also involved in this? How could you?" Asked Tanya devastated.
" I knew you were cheating on me that's why I asked that guy to do this."
"How can you be so cold?" Asked Tanya.
"Revenge is a dish best served cold." Replied Aarav. "And be grateful I didn't kill you."
" You are crazy." Said Tanya
"You think this is crazy. Let me show you what real craziness is." He said as he took out a knife from his pocket and swung it across her face carving a permanent scar on her face.
"This is real craziness. I could kill you, make it seem like an accident, cry at your funeral, make everyone feel bad for me and get away with it all." Aarav said as he made his way out through the window.