Chapter 3: Stormy Weather

At the KIDZ+ Studio.

"Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!" Alec announced. The crowd chanted Mireille and Aurore, the two finalists.

"Hi!" Aurore smiled. Mireille giggled.

"We started off with five thousand contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text one for Aurore and two for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply." Alec said.

***

Adrien sat in his room going over his homework, while Plagg watched television and ate his camembert. There was a knock at the door.

"Adrien. You have a visitor." Nathalie said. He stood up, went to his bedroom door and open it to a beautiful sight.

"Hi Adrien." Isabella smiled.

Adrien laughed and brought her into his arms, she giggled as he spun her around. Nathalie smiled at the scene and left them alone.

"You're here. You're really here." Adrien said, bringing her into his room.

"I'm here. I'm here." She giggled. Adrien carried her to his bed and kept her in his arms and snuggled his face into her neck, his hair tickling her.

"I can't believe you're really here." He whispered, his voice breaking.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she turned to face him, his eyes filled with tears.

"Without you here... I've been so alone. Father always working, only leaving the house for school and photoshoots... even with the friends – who you're going to love by the way." He and Isabella laughed. "I'm still alone, I don't even think I can rely on Chloé, she's changed so much. No one understands me like you." He whispered.

"I'm here now, Adrien." She whispered; she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I'll fix everything." She promised. They stayed silent for a few minutes before Adrien spoke.

"Want to meet Plagg?"

"I would love to meet him." She smiled. Just then, Plagg flew from his seat on the sofa and over to her. "Wow!" She gasped. "I don't even like cats, but you are my exception." She said, tickling Plagg's stomach."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Isabella." Plagg said.

"You can call me, Isa."

"Isa, it is then." Plagg nodded.

There was a knock at the door. Plagg hid while Adrien opened the door revealing Nathalie. "Hi Nathalie." Adrien said.

"Your father wants for you and Isabella to do a photoshoot announcing your engagement." She said.

"Are you serious?" Adrien scoffed. "She just landed and you already want her to work."

Isabella ran to Adrien's side. "Adrien it's okay. I don't mind." She said.

"But I wanted to spend time with you." Adrien whined.

"Hey." Isabella said. "Doing the photoshoot gets us out the house, afterwards you can show me Paris." She suggested. "We'll still be spending time together."

"Really?" He asked.

"Let's go, darling." She held her hand out for him to grab.

***