Lost In The Cold [Drowned]

Requested by Ina on AO3

TW: Kidnapping, drowning, vomiting

The seven boys were returning to their dorm after a tiring day of practice, Seokjin was driving when suddenly the car skidded to a stop, making everyone jerk forward.

"What happened, hyung?" Hoseok groaned, rubbing his forehead as it had crashed into the seat before him.

"There's this big truck blocking the road, we can't go around it and it won't move." Seokjin answered, honking the horn repeatedly.

"Hyung, someone is exiting the truck." Jimin pointed out from his seat next to Seokjin.

The eldest peered through the windshield, and sure enough, eight buff-looking men were climbing down the truck. Before they knew it, the men were at each of the windows of their SUV, banging on it.

"Unlock the car or else we'll blow it up." The one banging on Seokjin's window said, waving around something that looked eerily similar to a grenade. The eldest gulped and pretended to fiddle with the unlock button.

Meanwhile, Yoongi ducked down in his seat, making sure that he was barely visible to the ones outside, and took out his phone, trying to dial 119 (Korean Emergency Service's number).

"Hey! What is that one doing?!" One of the men screeched, pointing at the faint glow coming from inside the car.

"He's gonna call the police! Break the windows and enter the car, do whatever you can to stop him." The one that seemed in charge order.

There was a loud crash as the windows were shattered by the men and then they threw in smoke bombs, several coughs were heard from inside the vehicle before everything went silent.

-

Jimin groaned as he opened his eyes, he sat up and looked around, his brothers were near him but they weren't in a familiar place, if anything, this place looked like a dungeon, it was very cold in the room, the walls were covered in mold and splatters of what seemed like blood, there was a pungent smell in the room, there were iron bars a few feet in front of where he and his brothers were laying, and those too were rusted, he was sitting on a very thin cloth which he figured was a bedsheet, the floor was weird to him though, it was made of basalt and it was cold to the touch.

Slowly all of his members were conscious again, and all of them were extremely panicked. There was a low creaking sound and then they saw three men walk in, all of them looked extremely strong and intimidating.

"Hello boys, welcome to your new home!" One of them smiled, his eyes gleaming weirdly.

"This is where you all will be staying until your company gives us some money, I hope the accommodations are good enough." Another said.

"Let us go you bastards!" Jimin spat, glaring at them.

"I'm afraid that isn't possible, midget." The third one smirked, "Anyways, enjoy your stay, we'll be back with some food for you guys in a few minutes."

With that, the three men walked away, leaving the seven boys in the cold cellar. The boys did not talk to each other much, they comforted each other in silence while thinking of ways to escape.

Suddenly, Namjoon spoke up, "Guys, I have a plan."

-

According to the plan, when the men came back, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook would attack them, trying to distract them, while Seokjin and Hoseok would search for a window or door to escape with, and lastly, Yoongi and Taehyung would tie the men up using the bedsheets.