Part 4

As they went into the portal and crashed, two bots came and took them out of the ship. They were thrown into the cell and the two bots walked out slamming the door on purpose to wake them up.

Wheel-jack: *coughs* w-where the heck am I.as I kept coughing I remembered that ratchet was still with me so I started to panic once I didn't see ratchet with me. "Ratchet!? Ratchet!?

Ratchet: *coughs* wheel-jack calm down I'm alive. I say Turing to look at him with a smile. He looks at me and smiles back. I quickly turn away so he wouldn't find me blushing.

Wheel-jack: as I was smiling at ratchet the door of our cell slams open and Megatron walks in. "Are are kidding me?!" I say whispering under my breath. Megatron looks at me then ratchet and smiles he then calls the vehicons to come get me and take me to shockwave .As they pulled me out the cell I saw Megatron turn to close the cell he looks at me then smiles shutting the door behind him. I had a bad feeling what he was about to do to ratchet..

*2 hours later*

Wheeljack: when I came to my cell I looked around to find ratchet and when I saw him I was pissed. Megatron had flipping raped and beat him. Ratchet did not deserve that . So I soon as I saw him I ran to him and moved him towards me for a hug . He started to cry while I hugged him. I wanted to know what happened but to much was going on that I didn't want to make him even more sad

*2 hours later *

as they fell asleep the autobots had finally saw their locations after 2 weeks. When the autobots came into the portal and they tried looking for the two.

Arcee: Me and bulkhead go left, you guys go right and the rest of you should go straight.

Everyone: alright

Ratchet: As I woke up I saw wheel-jack sleep so I slid over so he can have some space . As I got up my legs started-to hurt so I fell in pain. As soon as I fell it made a loud noise that woke wheel jack up. "I'm here!" He says getting up. I started to laugh when he said that. He turned my way and smiled so I smiled back. Suddenly our cell cage busses open. And Arcee and bulkhead walk in.

Bulkhead: hey ratch hey Jackie!

Wheeljack: hey bulkhead. I say getting up to hug him

Arcee: Alr let's save the reunion when we get back to base

*with the other autobots *

Ultra Magnus: come on. we need to hurry up and find them before star scream or the other ones comes.

Starscream: so knockout how are u and the sparkling doing

Knockout: we're fine just waiting for breakdown to come back from his missio- wait you hear that..?

Starscream: wait-

as the two stop where they are. They stop and so does the autobots they then look at each other like they were ready to fight. Suddenly star-scream blast his weapon at them and then they start to fight. As they fight  they all  hear someone's foot steps coming.....

To be continued!! Sorry that I didn't update in a while I had a lot of work to do btw how was the solar eclipse?