ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Number One: No Contact Rule

When your partner decides to leave, it's natural to want them back with all your heart. But consider this idea: don't rush to reach out to them. Instead of bombarding them with pleas and messages, try giving them some space. It might feel strange, but they say absence can actually make love grow stronger.

By not constantly reaching out, you'll leave your ex wondering why you're not chasing after them. This might make them feel a bit confused or even worried about losing you. They might start questioning their decision to leave, wondering if they've made a mistake. But remember, giving them space isn't just about trying to win them back; it's also about taking care of yourself and focusing on your own well-being.

Taking a step back can give you the opportunity to reflect and grow. Instead of obsessing over your ex, use this time to focus on yourself. Think about what you want and need in life, independent of your relationship status. This period of introspection can lead to personal growth and a better understanding of yourself.

While you're giving your ex some space, they may start to realize what they're missing out on. They might see that you're doing just fine without them and start to regret their decision to leave. But even if they don't come back, remember that you'll be okay. True happiness comes from within, and you don't need someone else to complete you.

In the end, the best way to win someone back might just be to show them that you're happy and thriving on your own. By focusing on yourself and giving them space, you're not only improving your own life but also increasing the chances of a positive outcome, whether that means reconciliation or moving on.

***

On Friday night, Xavier noticed Athalia outside his house. He debated whether to approach her, but seeing her engrossed in her phone, he decided against it.

Realizing Athalia was busy with her phone calls and texts, Xavier opted not to disturb her. Xavier was about to enter the house when they looked at each other. He nodded and smiled, a sign of greeting to Athalia, but he did not receive any response from the girl. Xavier didn't interrupt Athalia anymore because it looked like she was busy texting and calling on her cellphone. When Xavier entered the house, he heard a shout from Athalia, causing him to leave the house again.

Worried about Athalia, Xavier rushed back outside. He scanned the area, searching for any signs of distress. Athalia was still on her phone, her brows furrowed in frustration. Xavier approached cautiously, not wanting to startle her but eager to offer help if needed.

"Annoying! Annoying! Annoying!" Athalia said again and again. Because of that, Xavier couldn't stop coming to her. "Are you okay?"

"No! I'm disgusted! It's annoying! It's annoying! It's annoying!" replied Athalia while trying to squeeze her cellphone.

"Your phone will break," commented the young man.

Xavier received a bad look from Athalia. "Kinakausap ba kita?"

"Eh bakit mo 'ko sinagot kanina? At sino kausap mo ngayon kung hindi ako?"

"Baka multo!" Athalia said.

"Edi wow! Bahala ka nga d'yan." And Xavier completely left Athalia outside the house.

Just a few moments after the heated confrontation between the two, Xavier heard someone knocking on his bedroom door.

"Hey Xavier, open the door!" Athalia shouted at the same time as there was a loud knock on the door.

"What do you need? And then why are you coming here all the time?"