Chapter 1

When Io woke up, he saw Neptune's mini moons gathered around him, tears in their eyes as they saw he woke up after being passed out for 4 hours, "IO!" They exclaimed as they hugged him. Io chuckled as he looked around, realizing he was surrounded by the moons, giggling as he started coughing up sulfur dioxide, which he and Neptune realized was laced with orange gas. A while later, Io was beading back to Jupiter when he started to notice something was off. He felt more tired and was getting frustrated for no reason. He continued flying until he made it back to Jupiter's orbit. He noticed that Jupiter wasn't there and saw that he and the other planets were surrounding the Sun for another competition. This time, it was for who had the most moons, with a lot of debating, Saturn got the sun trophy, but The Sun announced that this time it was a triple competition, which meant that there were 2 more competitions, the second was who as the smartest and the last was who was more hot-headed. The smartest was Jupiter, and the most hot-headed was obviously Venus. After the competitions, all the planets went back to their orbits. When Jupiter and Saturn got back to their orbits, they were greeted by their moons. When  Saturn and Jupiter got back to their places, they noticed something was off as they saw Io looked very irritated and was sighing frustratingly as Jupiter asked, "You alright Io?" "I'm fine." Exclaimed Io as he glared Jupiter before continuing his orbit before saying, "Sorry..." In a low tone as a tear rolled down his surface.

2 hours later

During their orbits, Callisto noticed Io was being very jittery and shaking a lot as she went up to him, "Are you ok? Don't lie to me..." Said Callisto as Io shook his head no, tears streaming down his face as he looked at her with pleading eyes, feeling pain that shook his core as more tears fell from his eyes.

1 hour later

Io's body was in pain constantly as he flew over to the Asteroid Belt. Callisto and the other moons tried to find out what was gone, but Io was already gone as his sulfur dioxide gas thinned to the point the cause of the pain was visible, 4 eggs immbedded in his surface. As the eggs cracked open, Io let out a deathly scream, which alerted all the moons, dwarf planets, and planets in the Solar System. As The Iris heard Io's screams of pain, it couldn't help but feel disgusted with itself at letting itself hurt Io. As the moons floated around Io, the eggs impeded on his surface fell out as his sulfur dioxide filled the holes to try and repair his surface.

Sorry it's short, but the next chapter will have the reaction of everyone involved. See you then, and have a wonderful day/night!