Chapter 2

Jupiter went towards the Asteroid Belt and saw Io surrounded by 3 moons, very tiny moons made up of holes and asking weird sounds that sounded like whimpering as they checked on Io, who himself was panting with tears streaming down his face. As Jupiter saw this, he immediately got concerned. He was worried because this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. A million years ago, Io had the same thing happen to him, and Jupiter didn't know why it was happening again. Almost in response to Jupiter's prescense, the three moons that looked like a trypophobes worst nightmare went up to him, whimpering as if they were asking for him to help their parent. Jupiter helped Io fill the holes in his surface with broken asteroid and asteroid dust. Io then was taken back to his orbit, the mini moons following behind him. The other moons of Saturn and the rest of Jupiter's moons gasped as they saw them, Callisto going over to Io to check on him, concern covering her entire face. As Io calmed down, he noticed the mini moons seemingly staring up at him, making weird noises as if they were trying to talk to him, "h-h-hey little guys. Is s-s-something wrong?" He asked as the mini moons made seemingly happy noises as they started circling Io playfully, grabbing some asteroids and throwing them to Io. Io started playing catch with the mini moons as the moons giggled happily, Callisto watched from afar, smiling at how happy Io was when she saw Neptune and his moons approaching Jupiter, Neptune's moons went towards Io, asking to play which Io agreed to as Triton went over to her, creeped out by the mini moons. "What happened when I was gone?" Asked Triton as Callisto sighed, explaining everything, which left a shocked look on Tritons face. "Is Io alright?" "He's fine. He recovered quickly." Callisto explained gesturing to Io, who was still playing with Neptune's other moons and the three trypophobia moons. A while later, Neptune ha dleft and the three mini moons were whimpering again, wanting to follow them, but Io was stopping them, "No no, no, you have to stay h-h-here" Io said as he started coughing up sulfur dioxide That seemed more orangeish in color. The three mini moons frantically flocked around Io, not understanding what was happening as Io calmed them down. Europa and Ganymede watched from the sidelines as Ganymede said, "You know, we would make such great parents-" as Europa scoffed and said, "You're disgusting!" In a playful tone as she nudged him. Io had put the mini moons down for a nap. As the mini moons slept peacefully, Io heard The Iris calling his name, "Io... where are my children... Io..." Io sighed as he turned to where the voice was coming from, a sad look on his face as he felt like crying, not wanting to give up the three baby moons. Io decided to ignore The Iris' calls and went to sleep next to the baby moons.

Hey, sorry for the late upload. lol, I also lost motivation, which is why the chapter is so short. Anyway, have a wonderful day/night!