Prolouge

Jupiter, Io, Ganymede, Europa, and Callisto were heading back to Jupiter's orbit after finding Jupiter in the Kuiper Belt. Jupiter seemed to be going back to normal as they got back to Jupiter's orbit, he was still jittery but getting better, When they got back to the orbit, Io looked back at the Kuiper Belt and saw a planet staring back at him. At first, he thought it was Neptune because of the blue color but started to notice some yellow and orange faded streaks as the planet disappeared. Io decided to ignore it for now as Jupiter had called him over as the A-Team continued their orbits as Jupiter was reunited with his moons again. An hour or so later, Io was orbiting Jupiter when he heard something calling his name. As he looked around, his eyes widened as he recognized The Iris' voice calling to him. He then heard Callistos voice as he saw her staring at him, "Are you alright, Io?" "Y-y-yeah, I'm fine!" He said, he sighed as he looked at the Kuiper Belt again and saw the same planet staring at him.

5 hours later

While the moons were continuing their orbits, Io decided to go find The Iris, following the voices he heard until he was 52 astronomical units outside of the Solar System. "Io..." Io turned around to see The Iris staring down at him, Io sighed as he heard The Iris say, "Where have you been..."It asked as Io stammered out, tears in his eyes "I-I-I was orbiting Jupiter... I'm sorry..." Said Io, as he looked up at The Iris in fear as 2 of its moons lunged at him. Io woke up a couple hours later to his entire being hurting as he struggled to look straight he saw The Iris looking down at him as Io flew away at increasing speed until he made it back to the outsid epf the Kiuper Belt, "Woah there... Io?" Io turned around to see Triton, Neptune's biggest moon, staring at him through his sunglasses, "Dude, you ok? What were you doing outside the Solar System..? Why do you look orange?" The more questions Triton asked, the more faint Io felt as he passed out in front of Triton.

Sorry for the long wait, I have been working on other stories I have been writing and I was working on a new cover for this story, anyways hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day/night!