Sick of parties 🤧

(give requests or ill keep making sick stories)

The sun shone through Party Noob's window, although the curtains were shielding the window their eyes were still strained from the vivid light. They laid still in bed, frustrated that their day had just started. They felt terrible, their head throbbed like crazy and they had a snuffy nose. They had to get up. It was an important day, they were going to meet up with their friends but their whole body ached. They felt as if they haven't slept for days.

Finally, they figured they'd get this day over with and leaped out of bed to get ready. However, once they absconded out of bed, they suddenly felt giddy and uneasy causing them to tumble onto the ground. They couldn't even walk to the bathroom, how would they meet with their friends?

Party Noob got onto their knees to clamber onto the bed again, they grabbed their phone off the desk to text their friends that they were going cancel the event. First they texted Pest.

                                        Pest ❤️

                                                                        hai pest!
                                                   sory but i have tocancel
                                                     all my plans for todai!
                                                     hope you dont mind!
|read 8:27am|

Party noob texted this message to all their other friends they planned to meet up then laid in bed sniffing endlessly. Awh.. how did I get this awful pain.. am I sick?.. They thought to themselves. Suddenly, they heard a knock on their door. It was painful to get up so they still sat in their bed, hoping the person could open it themselves. The knocking got louder so eventually Party Noob got up and slowly strolled to the door.

They opened the door to see Pest and Infected standing at their doorstep. They were very puzzled to see their bestest friends here, they told them that they cancelled the plans..

"hA1! w3 w0nD3rEd wHy y0U cAnc3Ll4D tH3 pLaN s0 w3 *sN1ff* dEc1d3D t0 cH3cK 0N yU0!" Infected sneezed and jumped onto Party Noob giving them a giant hug, due to Party Noob's dizziness, the two of them fell onto the ground. Pest looked down at them, glaring daggers.

"Don't get it twisted Party noob. I'm here by force."

Party noob knew that wasn't the case, they smiled and giggled a little. They coughed as they got Infected off their chest which got Infected a bit confused.

"hUh? d0N't u L1Ek hUgz?" Infected tilted his head, he was also confused about why they looked so.. uneasy..

Party Noob shot him a small smile, indicating that their completely fine then they gave him a slight nod which didn't seem to convince Infected about their health. Pest also seemed a bit concerned, he could tell that Party Noob was under the weather.

"You need to head to bed. I'll make you soup." Pest went over to Poob's kitchen and started stashing out the right ingredients, this left Party Noob stunned for a while, Infected too was left astonished of the fact that Pest offered to help out. Didn't he envy Party Noob?

Pest turned to Infected, pointing upwards to order Infected to bring Party Noob to their room. Infected did as he said and dragged Poob into their bedroom.

>_<

Infected laid Party Noob down and tucked them into the bed, he then grabbed his phone out so he could find a great video for Poob to watch whilst they're supposedly ill. He found a cool skating video so he put it infront of Party Noob to watch, Poob wasn't interested in all this 'skating' things but they didn't want to hurt his feelings so they watched the video with Infected beside them.

Pest walked into the room, holding a thermometer which he stuffed into Poob's mouth. He left it in there for a few seconds then took it out, Poob coughed and hacked throughout this whole process whilst Pest looked sternly at the thermometer.

"40 degrees Celsius. Like I guessed, you have a fever." Pest stated as the two sick fellows stared at him in awe. How did he know how to take care of sick patients? As the two of them gazed at Pest, he grabbed Infected and tucked him into the bed too. Considering he was a sick fellow as well.

Pest glared at the two sick ones, he had better things to do but he found taking care of them quite enjoyable..

"You better stay in bed. I don't have time to chase you two around, I'm going to get soup for you guys." He ordered as he left the room, slamming the door which made Party Noob jump.

Infected obviously didn't listen to what Pest had to say so he jumped out of bed and savaged through his bag that he brought with him. After a few moments, he pulled out a card filled with bright colours. He turned to Poob so he could hand the card to them but they were already gone. They were fast asleep, their snores could be heard if you laid close enough. Infected got back into the bed and snuggled closer to them, comforting the sick partygoer. Every once in a while, Poob would sniffle and groan. Infected hugged themwhen they did this which made them stop and smile.

After 10 minutes, Pest entered the room with two bowls of soup, only to see that the two were fast asleep in bed. He placed the two bowls on the table next to them without hesitation then walked out of the room with a straight face. He was about to go home but he had second thoughts.. who would look after them if they woke up? Ugh.. what am I thinking? They can handle themselves. Pest said to himself as he strolled out of Party Noob's house with the door shutting behind him, which left Poob and Infected home alone in their bed.

Little did they know, Pest had left another thing for them.

(988 wordz!!)