01. late for class

01. Vampire diaries - pilot

Gilbert Residence

[Jermey putting his jacket on, he turns to his girlfriend who is not yet awake and laughs, hearing her phone ring]
Jeremey: hey Bonnie. Yeah she's here... Snuck in last night.. I'll tell her bye.

[Hangs up and goes to wake her up]
Jemery: baby, hey.. you need to wake up, Bonnie will be here in 5 minutes.

[Alyssa doesn't respond so he does the one thing he knows will wake up her, kissing her stomach and lingering down, Alyssa moans and she smirks... Going further and further down, her thighs, she jumps up and wife awake.. when he's tounge goes between her legs, he laughs, and gets up] get up, you have well.. 4 minutes till Bonnie is picking you up..

Alyssa: no don't stop..! I hate you. You know you can't just leave me hanging like that.. [he pulls her in] I hate you.
Jemery: I'll make it up to you, I promise. Now get dressed!

••

Jenna: Toast. I can make toast.
Elena: It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.

Jeremy and Alyssa: Is there coffee?
[He winks at her and Jeremy takes Elena's mug and passes it to Alyssa, he then took the other mug Elena poured and she signs]

Elena: coffee stealers... [Jeremy and Alyssa laugh, and sip on their coffee, Elena goes inside her bag and takes her makeup bag out and passes it to, Alyssa and she smiles]

Alyssa: thank you [opening it up and going through what she needs]

Jenna: Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?
Elena: I'm good.

Jenna: Aly, honey.. you need lunch money? [she shakes her head, jermery takes it and puts it in her bra, she rolls her eyes, Jenna laughs] Okay! Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?

Alyssa: you have your big presentation today, Jenna!

Jenna: I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. Crap!

Jemery: your meeting at 10.. [ she fiddles with her bag and checks, panicking... ] I emailed them for you.. using your account.. well. Aly did. It's at 10.. [he kisses them both and thanks them] Don't thank me, it's all Aly..

Jenna: you're a life saviour.. okay are you guys sure you'll be okay!

Elena: go. We'll be fine. You okay?
Jeremy: Don't start. [Kisses Alyssa] I'll see you at school, baby.. okay?
[She nods and looks at Elena]

Elena: watches her brother leave] okay that's not fair.. his all I'll see you at school baby.. and with me it's don't start to me.. how rude!

[She laughs, gets a text from Bonnie]
Alyssa: Bonnie's outside]

[MISSING PERSONS: BROOKE AND DARREN BEHIND ELENA ON TV]

•• Bonnie's Car

[Elena, Alyssa and Bonnie are driving to school in Bonnie's car.]

Bonnie: you're lucky you've been at elenas, lately... Lyssa.. Grams is telling me I'm psychic.. well were physic! Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! But then I started thinking, Alyssa you.. predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands...Elena.. Alyssa! Back in the car.

Elena: I did it again, didn't I?
Elena and alyssa: I--I'm sorry, Bonnie.
Elena: You were telling us that...
Bonnie: That Alyssa and I are psychic now.