03. Parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight,

03. Vampire diaries -
The night of the comet - episode 2.

•• Mystic Falls high school

BONNIE AND ALYSSA WERE TWO REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS....Or so they thought.... They went to Mystic Falls high school, just like any other students, and didn't believe in any of the mystical stories their grams told them. Bonnie and Alyssa were skeptical....

As they were walking down the hallway in the high school, telling Caroline what their grams and her stories of them been witches.

'I'm confused. Are you guys psychic or clairvoyant?' Caroline asked, trying to understand the conversation.

'Technically, Grams says Bonnie and I are witches. Our ancestors were these really cool Salem witches or something... I fall asleep halfway,' Alyssa replied nonchalantly.

Caroline and Bonnie chuckled at her comment. 'Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so,' Bonnie added.

Alyssa, on the other hand, seemed to think being a witch was pretty cool.
'I think it's pretty cool,' Alyssa said with a shrug.

Caroline looked at her friends wide-eyed and shook her head. 'Yeah yeah, well, then... feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night.'

'I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?' Bonnie asked.

'I don't know. I was drunk. And little miss Aly.. hey!' noticing that Alyssa wasn't paying attention. 'Are you even listening?' Caroline said, Alyssa snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her friends. 'No, sorry. I zoned out... what happened?'

Caroline rolled her eyes and continued, 'Did you see him?' Alyssa shakes her head 'No, why? Because you were too busy eating...' Caroline says with a playfully tone

'A girl's gotta eat, Caroline,' Alyssa replied with a smirk.

The three friends laughed and continued on their way to class...

•• Mystic  Grill