02. Alyssa Bennett hates parties

01. Vampire diaries - pilot

 Vampire diaries - pilot

•• The bonfire

Alyssa Bennett hated theses things... she would have rather be at home watching tv or reading a book.... but noooo!

Bonnie freaking Bennett said Alyssa needed to socialise more... so here she is downing drink after drink pretending to laugh at people's stupid jokes and smile like an idiot when someone walks up to her and says hello... her jaw was hurting from all the grinning she had done smiling at everyone...

Alyssa Bennett wanted to go home!

Walking around, she has heard mid sentence and conversation with Elena and the new boy Stefen...

Hiding away from them so they don't see her listening in... behind them... they won't notice right... right? Nah.. they look way to into each other...

Stefan: Well, we did meet in a graveyard.

Elena: Right. Well, no, technically we met in the men's room. You don't want to know, it's....it's not exactly party chit-chat.
Stefan: Well, I've never really been very good at, uh, chit-chat.

Woah! So depressing....

Elena: Last spring.... my parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake. And Alyssa my brother's girlfriend was in the car with me.. we were in the backseat and we both... survived, but...they didn't. So that's my story... And Alyssa too.. I guess!

Stefan: You won't be sad forever, Elena.. neither of you will be..

How sweet... downing the drink and walking away -- in which Elena and Stefen saw... Elena looks at her with sadness

Alyssa is walking Downing drink after drink, jermery watching her carefully, himself intoxicated.. but  still keeping an eye on Alyssa... the accident changed her.. Alyssa before the accident had never touched a drink in her life... and here she was drunk at a party...

jermey: [She stands there looking at him frowning]  I think you've had enough baby...

Alyssa: no... I say when I've had enough... And I'm mad at you.. go away!

Jeremy: [he smirks] and why are you mad at me... [He pulls her in]

Alyssa; no... I'm not falling for that.
Jemery: falling for what?

Alyssa: you.. now go away... [Downs the bottle and walks away, and he pulls her back in] jermey!!!!

Jermey: no! Not until you tell me what I did, so I can fix it..

Alyssa: you can't fix it, it's already happened.. [he looks at her]
Jermey: what... Baby.. what happened?

Alyssa: Vicky?
Jermey: what about Vicky?

Alyssa: I know you slept with her. Don't deny it, Tyler told me everything's going on between you two...

Jemery: shouldn't believe what you hear.. especially from the douche.