Vampire Heart

the image on top belongs to on Twitter account ,☁天堂鬆餅🥞@Rong_doodle this is the artist

Once upon a time lived a vampire in the dark dim forest, he lived in his mansion with his dear servants nifty and Husk both vampires as well, he would only go into town when he was on the hunt or just to take a stroll but that would be it. Though most people would presume he was lonely only having servants to comfort him, in reality, he enjoyed quietness and solace since he believed humans were annoying creatures to never interact and that his cold heart would never beat for that so no need for him, he thought had everything he would ever need. But one special day he would meet someone who would change his life forever he just didn't know it.

Alastor was heading into town to get cleaning supplies for nifty and a snack for him after he was no longer hungry he headed to get the supplies, while in the convenience store, he saw a little girl looking at him, he was confused about why she was staring at him. He moved away from her, holding the items, only to be stopped by her having the end of his coat.

Charlie: "papa"

Alastor: "I beg your pardon"

Charlie: "Papa, don't leave"

Alastor was stuck in this predicament and more people started staring at him, he sighed before looking at the child, she had a pink dress, gold blond hair and blue eyes with two rosy cheeks, he didn't know what to do he tried to carefully remove her hand but she stayed still, but then he saw a short gentleman he looked exactly the little girl he ran towards her and picked her up, he looked at Alastor.

Lucifer: "I'm sorry about my daughter": he tried to keep her still but she kept moving and wanted to get closer to Alastor.

Charlie: "papa"

Lucifer: "Sweetheart he is not your papp I am"

Charlie: "No your mama, he is Papa"

Lucifer: "Again sorry about this ugh your name is"

Alastor: "Names Alastor"

Lucifer: "I am Lucifer and I'm sorry about my daughter Alastor"

The gentleman looked at Alastor before leaving the store while holding the girl who yelled "Papa". Alastor thought that humans were messy and left the store after paying. He headed back to the mansion, where Nifty was waiting for him to give her cleaning supplies. She took them, saying that this time the cockroaches would lose while laughing maniacally. Alastor went to his room to grab his novel and then went to the garden to read it.

After an hour of reading, he heard a noise coming from the other side of the forest. His eyes turned red as he opened the window to see what was going on. He saw the same humans from the convenience store moving luggage into one of the old abandoned houses.

Alastor: "Oh this is just fantastic"

Nifty and Husk walked over upon seeing Alastor upset.

Nifty: "What's wrong sir"

Husk: "Oh I see humans are moving in, and not too far away.

Nifty: "Do you want me to get rid of them"

Alastor: "No, as long they stay away, I don't mind .....for now"

Nifty: "got it"

Husk: "Well it's your call"

Lucifer had just moved into town after completing his divorce. He had nothing left in his old place, so he decided to get a new start for himself and his daughter. He was unpacking his items while Charlie was playing with the kitty. After he finished unpacking, he put her inside the house to start making dinner, Charlie got bored waiting so she left outside. Alastor was still reading in his garden when he saw the little girl again. She was looking at him with a black cat and hugged his leg.