Chapter 1 The News

Here I am the new student of this school. I'm Y/n I was homeschooled for most my life and I just joined this school North Shore High School. I was walking around the school trying to look for my locker and I bumped into a few jocks and girls and I finally found my locker I put in my combination and opened it and saw it empty with some old words written in it and I put my bag in and my books and looked at my schedule and saw English was first so I grabbed the things I needed to english and closed my locker.

   I was walking over to English when someone pulled me out of no where and I was shoved against a locker and the person shushed me and turned back towards the hallway and I saw three people dressed in pink walking down the halls and I must admit those three girls were drop dead gorgeous I stared and the kid that pushed me to the locker mumbled "Don't stare." I nodded and looked away and the person in the middle noticed it and stopped the other two and looked towards me.

   I gulped and looked towards the guy next to me and he shook his head and I looked down avoiding eye contact and the girl grabbed my face and said "You must be new here especially in those dumb ass clothes listen here I am Regina George the queen of this fucking school that's Karen and Gretchen close besties of mine they help run this school and when I walk down the hallways you don't think you move out of my way" She pushed me hard against the locker flipped her hair and strutted away with Karen and Gretchen following her.

   I was shocked and the kid beside me said "I tried warning ya" he walked away and I brushed it off and rushed towards English. I went inside and the teacher was doing attendance and said "Y/n?" I raised my hand and she said "Ok here" and kept reading off the names and I heard her say "Regina? Karen? Gretchen?" Oh fuck me I looked and saw them two rows in front of me I sat in the back and I looked down at my desk knowing I embarrassed myself with them earlier I didn't wanna start anything with them right now.

   After English I went to Calculus I sat down next to a red head girl and she waved to me and I waved back she seemed nice and I extended my hand and said "Hi I'm Y/n" She smiled back and said "Hi I'm Cady" I smiled at the name and said "I'm new here what about you?" She giggled and said "Well i'm new here too in fact" I chuckled in excitement knowing I'm not alone in this whole 'New student' thing.

    She then says "I was homeschooled my whole life" I smiled brightly and said "Me too!" She laughed and we got along then class started and Ms.Norbury came in and explained how this is not an easy class but we were gifted to be in here. 

   I glanced over at Cady a few times and saw her talking to the guy in front of her and I could tell she was high over heels for him I chuckled at it and after class me and Cady walked down the halls and her locker was 2 away from mine and I nudged her and said "So what's the whole deal with that boy?" She giggled and said "His names Aaron, he's so cute!" I chuckled and nodded and put my Math stuff up and got my P.E stuff ready and Cady didn't have that next so I walked alone.

   I went over to the locker rooms to change and I saw Regina George fixing herself up in the mirrors and I stared for a bit taking in her beauty then started to walk away but then I heard her say "Don't leave. I wanna talk to you newbie" I almost choked on air and I turned around and slowly walked towards her and she puts her stuff in a bag and she zips it up and looks at me.

   She scoffs and says "Your not enough to be apart of the plastics but I bet you can be used for better shit" I was confused and said "W-what do you mean?" She rolls her eyes and slaps my cheek lightly and I flinch and say "Can I leave now?" She pushes my h/c hair back and says "Mm I think your hair looks even more sexy pushed back then Aaron" I was confused and I said "The 12th grader in calculus?" She squinted her eyes at me and said "Yeah...how do you know?" 

   I said "He's in my class in calculus" She nods and says "Deliver him a message from me" I furrowed my eyebrows and was about to say something but then she grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and she pulled and and kissed my cheek and left. I looked in the mirror and saw her pink lipstick on my lips and my cheek.

   Oh...my god

Words: 871