Chapter 11 Jealous Pink Jelly

The next day I woke up to a beautiful Gretchen sleeping peacefully next to me. My head was next to her bare boobs and I snuggled into her breasts more and Gretchen felt it and grabbed my head keeping me snug in a rug.

   Then I heard a sound of chains and I imminently got up and Gretchen sat up too and held my hand and Regina was standing at the edge of the bed with what looked like a chained leash. I gulped knowing it was for me.

   But instead of giving in I said "I thought you were out fucking your boyfriend" Regina then looked confused and said "You mean Aaron?" I growled and said "I mean your fucking boyfriend!" Regina then set the leash on the bed and crawled on the bed and made her way towards me and I pushed her away clearly pissed off at her right now.

   Regina then got annoyed and straddled my waist and grabbed my face and said "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I rolled my eyes and said "You got back together with Aaron that's my problem! I'm your girlfriend! Or at least I thought I was" I pushed her off me and got up from the bed and I put on (Whatever you want to wear)

   I then started to leave the room and I was indeed wearing my collar mostly for Gretchen but Regina grabbed me by my collar and she attaches the leash on. The forced me to my knees and I fell and then she pulled on the leash so I was on my all fours.

   Then Regina went behind me with the leash and pulled it making me choke and go on my knees and she grabbed my chin from behind and said in my ear "Have you forgotten your manners!?!" Gretchen watched in horror and Regina then snapped at Gretchen and said "Gretchen go be a dear and get me mommy's special whip"

   Gretchen came back with a pink blinged whip. It hurt like hell after an hour I have finished with Regina and she smirked and asked "So wanna complain to me about anything else?" I was shaking but I was stressed and I snapped and lunged towards Regina and started nipping her neck and making Hickey's and I removes my collar and I put it on her with the leash still attached and I pulled the leash on her hard and Regina whimpers and grunts.

   I then grab her hair pulling it and Gretchen tried pulling me off her and I pushed Gretchen away and I then harshly grab her boobs groping them and Regina moans in a guilty pleasure. I kept having rough intimate thing going on until I felt a sharp pain in my head.

    I woke up a few hours after and I was in a bubble bath and I was imminently feeling relaxed I was getting settled in and I saw Karen come in and smile when she saw me and started kissing me all over my face and I giggle.

   Karen smiles and caresses my cheek and I see Regina walk in and Karen moves out of the way and came over to me and kissed me in my lips softly and whispered "I'm sorry Y/n for the way I've treated you and how I've been treating you"

   I fiddled with my fingers under the water. "You can make it up to me by joining me for a dinner date tomorrow at 8pm. I say with a sweet smile, Regina looks at me with a blush and says "I-I can't someone from the school might see" I sat up from the bath tub "Please" Regina sighed and said "Fine." I smiled and kissed her lips.

Words: 631