Chapter 4 The Burning Sensation (Smut)

Before I could react Karen removed her top and straddled me and I was blushing like crazy then Regina says "Aw look at the Newbie getting all the fucking attention" I blush and gulp at her words and Gretchen looks down on me and plays with ,y hair and Regina comes over towards me and pulls my hair back which a moan escapes from my lips.

   Regina whispers in my ear "I'll have you on your knees for me in no time I'm the fucking queen not you." I blush yet again and she bites my earlobe and I yelp out in pain and pleasure.

   Karen then gets off me and takes off her skirt and panties and I blush seeing her only in her bra and Regina looks at Karen and says "Show off" Regina then gets up and pulls Karen's hair back and kisses her neck and Karen moans softly and tangles her fingers in Regina's hair.

    As they start doing their thing Gretchen rolls me off her and removes her skirt and panties and her top and bra I was shocked seeing the naked Gretchen Wieners. She looks at me with desperation and says "Please eat me out oh god please" I look at Regina and Karen still doing their thing and I nod and place my head between her thighs and I kiss up her thigh and inner thighs all the way to her glistening pussy.

   I blush at the sight and Gretchen breathing heavily and I shove my tongue in her hole and she moans out loud and I move my tongue in and out using as much of it as I can. Gretchen having the time of her life moaning as much as she can to show how much she enjoys this.

   Karen hears it but ignores it and continues making out with Regina but when Regina hears it she pulls away from Karen leaving a string of saliva and Regina walks over to me whos eating her out and pulls my hair back and says "Having fun without me huh?"

    I grunt and she pulls me away from Gretchen and I fall back on the floor but my elbows supporting me and then Gretchen whining cause of my loss of contact with her. Then Regina looks at Karen then to me and Karen doesn't get the idea but I do and I look up at Karen blushing and she looks back at me blankly meaning she doesn't understand and I roll my eyes and mumble "It's your turn" She looks at me confused and says "My turn for what?" Regina gets annoyed and says "Fuck Y/n, Karen!"

    Karen smiles and nods excitedly and straddles my waist and I saw her bra was off probably from Regina and I look over at Regina and see her eating Gretchen out with all her might I blush seeing it and getting more wet and Karen notices and grabs my chin so I'm facing her and I blush and she makes out with me.

   Our tongues dance with each other beautifully, the way her's overlaps with mine exploring my wet cavern. She pulls away and then removes my top and she stares at my boobs biting her lips and I look at hers as well almost drooling for them and Karen sees and giggles and whispers in my ear "Take a bite" I blush and I kiss around her boobs and I sees her chest heaving up and down due to her heavy breathing.

   I then bite down on her hard left bud and the other one I pinch with my fingers and she throws her head back moaning and I suck on her left boob and the other one I fondle with for maybe 2 minutes then I pull away and she smirks and starts fingering herself and I get a bit annoyed with that and I pin her to the floor and I shove 3 fingers in her pink pussy and she moans out really loud and I rub her pussy with my thumb hitting each of her nerves.

   She gets close and the I feel a warm liquid around my fingers and I smirk at her and I suck them off my fingers and I look at Regina and say "Does Gretchen wanna lick the rest of it off Karen?" Regina finished with Gretchen and licks up all Gretchen's cum and looks at Gretchen and says "I think she would love that"

   Gretchen bends down over to Karen and licks the rest of her cum up and I look at Regina and she says "Lay down on the bed" I nod and lay down on the bed and I notice Regina has only her bra on and I still have my pants and bra on and Regina takes off my bra and admires my boobs for a moment then she crawls up to me and scans my face.

    She then says "This face can be put to good use" I furrow my eyebrows not knowing what she meant. But then she climbed up to my face and put both her thighs on either side of my face and her pussy right on my mouth and she tangles her fingers in my hair and says "You know what to do"

   I shove my tongue in her pussy and she moans out loud and Gretchen and Karen are making out and messing with each others boobs and fingering themselves. I focus my attention back on Regina watching her boobs bounce in her bra as she grinds on my face and I shove my tongue in and out over and over.

    She then breathes out "I-I'm cumming" With that she came all over my face. Gretchen and Karen were done as well and Karen cleaned up the mess and everyone and Regina said "I have one more thing for Y/n you two go get changed for bed Y/n on your knees" I gulp but get on my knees and then she says "On all fours"

   I get a bit nervous but do so and she smirks and says "Alright then..." She removes my pants and my underwear and I'm completely naked.  Regina then says "This may hurt a bit" I was confused until I felt some long and rubbery enter my anus and I yell out in pain and pleasure and she says "Pretty tight hm?" I feel insanely good and she shoves the whole 8 inch in and I moan out really loud and she continues fucking my asshole until I cum.

   I made a mess but after Karen was done changing she cleaned up the mess and after all of that Regina set me on the bed and got my some clothes to wear for the night and I changed and  the girls all cuddled around me and Regina said "I'm gonna tell you how things work around hear ok?" I nodded intrigued.

   Regina looked at Gretchen and said "She's the bottom of everything she'll do anything you please and if she acts up we punish her sexually" I nod and Gretchen was blushing in embarrassment and cuddles into Regina's back and Regina rolls her eyes then points to Karen "Karen she's above Gretchen she can't finger people cause she doesn't want to or she doesn't eat anyone out but she cleans up everything that happens and she's good with boob play and vibrators and shes pretty manipulative but stupid so more of a bottom" Karen then moves closer to me and says "You can be above Karen but below me I'm in charge of everything that goes on here you do anything I ask for or say or there will be consequences." 

   I nod and she kisses me one final time before we all fall asleep with our legs not working.

    Words: 1309