Chapter 3 The lighter

It was 1:59 now and I was in P.E and the bell ring and time for our last class but I grabbed my bag from my locker and my journal and ran outside the school and indeed saw the Plastics next to Regina's Lexus Sc 430 car and and she said "Get in Newbie" I blushed and got in and sat next to Regina in the front seat.

   After a while I saw her house and we went in and it was a fucking mansion everywhere and I was shocked when she said the 'queen of the school' I thought she was over reacting but hell no. Then I see a girl who looks to be her mom and she says "Ooo Regina whos the new girl" She excitedly says and Regina says "Shut up mom geez none of you business"The mom shushed and went back into the kitchen listening to some 80s music.

   She lead me upstairs to her room which was bigger than my living room. I looked around and my jaw was dropped "Wow..." She smirks and says "I know right my rooms probably bigger than your living room" I furrowed my eyebrows knowing she was trying to trash talk but then again it being true.

   She then leans against her curtains then turns around to close them leaving the room a bit darker but with the light on it's fine then Gretchen turns on the lamp and Karen turns off the room light. So the room got a lot more darker but it could never be pitch black. I then said "Umm s-so what are we gonna do?" Regina said swaying her hips slowly towards me said "What do you wanna do?" I fiddled with my fingers and said "I-I-I don't know" Gretchen laughs and Karen giggles and even though it's a bit dark I see Gretchen go on the bed and she sits behind me and massages my scalp and I relaxed a bit and Gretchen said "see I told you she'd be more relaxed"

   To which Regina just rolled her eyes and Karen sat beside me on my right and Regina said "You know I've never been quite attracted to girls in a while I think you brought me back" I was shocked just by that statement alone but then I could see her seat on my left side and I feel her fanning her warm breath against my ears and she whispers "I've always wanted to know what having sex with a women was like lucky for me I'm gonna have three to do it with"

   That's when it snapped to me everyone was around me and trying to get anything they can touch and I was about to say something when the massaging on my scalp stopped and Karen pushed me back onto Gretchen and where my head was in between her thighs and my head directly on top of her clothed vagina.

   Oh god I'm in for one hell of a night.

Words: 502