Chapter 6: The Lost soul's last day

DISCLAIMER: Content warning - this post discusses suicidal feelings

I was shattered into pieces, not knowing what to do. I left my job as I was going to settle in Busan. I was walking over the Yongmasan Mountain pathway. Seoul is the dream place for all Korean eyes, and for me, Seoul is a hell where I lost everything from scrap to gem. I felt like I was walking on the lava of a volcano, which emitted its hot lava inch by inch whenever I stepped my feet. My throat was so dry, and I couldn't speak a word as I walked continuously. My shoes came off, and I tripped on the road, where people started laughing at me. I couldn't get up, and every time I tried, I fell again and again. People neither helped me nor minded; they were busy with their own work. I was so thirsty, but I didn't have water and searched for a water source. I couldn't find any, and I rumbled to quench my thirst. I ran like a madman lost in the gloomy deserts of Qera. I drank the water and filled my gut. A plethora of people came down due to the ill weather, and I saw a little girl who stopped me and asked for alms, but I was in no state to help. Still, her eyes were so deep, and I could understand her pain. So, I opened my bag and gave her 10,000 won and started leaving. I stopped, turned, and called her back. I opened my purse, shook my little bag, and took out all the money, holding her hands. I piled the money and left. She said, "Be careful, brother, it's not easy to survive in this unjust world." I heard and grinned because we say these kinds of things when we experience pain that leaves cuts unstained by glazy words or painkillers. I continued going up and started my steps slowly because I couldn't walk alone with my hurt legs. I slowly travelled up. At that point, I felt like I was murdered several times, both physically and mentally, and walked as a heartless and soulless animal to find a place to sit. I didn't need filthy money or glazy words; I needed to sit somewhere peaceful. I didn't need any help or any company, just a moment alone. But there, the evil witch was enjoying herself by checking her new assets. She was shocked when she realized that she didn't know my father had kept lots and lots of valuables in the house office in a secret drawer in his cupboard, which she discovered through his journal. And that was locked with a normal key. So, she called the key opener immediately, and the key opener arrived. But he couldn't because it was a special lock method. With doubt she searched for the key all over the house, but she couldn't then she had an idea that I will have the key. She called Lee Sara and asked if she knew where I am, but she didn't know. But she said that if I am depressed, I would go to the house terrace or the Yongmasan Mountain. She felt it right and sent her guards to abduct me. I was there sitting alone and getting air without knowing this chaos. I gave a glare to the sky, and I couldn't stop thinking about what all happened to me and how I feel now. I always believed that someone is up who would take at most care of his deities and dethrone the evils. But the someone is now none for me. Tears filled my eyes and I shouted at the sky, trembling and engraving with my utmost voice with sober and lament. I threw the bag into the sky and a huge thunder splashed. I knelt down and begged, crying and crying. I suddenly climbed the cliff and reached the end. With crying and pain, I decided to kill myself. I was about to jump when I was pulled harshly by a man. And he was with a group of men. My eyes went dark, and I couldn't see them for a second. But when I got clarity in sight, I looked up and saw it was the group which Ari always accompanies. They threw me near the tree. I cried for them to leave me and pleaded with them to let me die. I was holding the man's leg and begged to be left to die. He was not listening, and I begged at every man's leg, pouring out my tears. But they dragged me forcibly, and I tried to hold back, but I couldn't. They threw me inside the car and set the vehicle off. I fainted because I was exhausted, and I couldn't do anything. Now I ask the someone, "Can't I die peacefully? I don't have any option but this."