Chapter 7: When Blood and Tears Collaborated

DISCALIMER: "The following program contains material that may be disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised."

I was intruded into my house, which is now the haunt of the evils. My eyes were smudged, and my vision wasn't clear. But I could hear the voices of the so-called family members. They took me to the big empty hall where I was born. That was a multi-specialty area for my mom. I was thrown to the corner of the room. There came my last Haepi, running fastly, and licked me, but he was taken back outside. Then I saw the calendar, and I remembered that tomorrow is my birthday, 17th June, a day which gives me joy. But now nothing is left except deep sorrow. I leant towards the wall and closed my eyes for a second. Suddenly a thudding sound So I opened my eyes slowly. It was that evil witch see was a little panic. She saw me opening my eyes. She came fast near me and pulled my chin and asked for keys. I said, "What? Keys?". Then she again splashed a huge sum of water on my face. But I was too tired to get angry. But she didn't listen she started asking again and again. She barbed into my phone and started searching if she could find anything. But she couldn't find any. So, she sent her people to my grandma's house, the temporary dormitory, and my personal things. She was so intense that she searched even that Si Woo's house. At last, she couldn't do find anything, but she was determined to open the locker. I don't know what locker she is speaking about. So, I asked her which locker she is speaking about then she just changed the subject. But somehow, she gave the hint that it is in dad's office. She confirmed that I don't have the keys. So, she tried to abandon me again. She called her men and asked them to throw me outside the home. But I asked them that I will leave out. She gave a smirk and slapped me tightly. But I couldn't do anything but hoped to just leave the house. She walked out of the hall. I couldn't walk properly as the leg was injured so badly. So, I had to walk slowly watching each step with a grip. I reached the drawing hall suddenly Haepi pulled me. He wanted me to follow him. So, I noticed no one was here. I walked by his steps. He brought me to the bedroom where Ari and her brothers were talking. I started listening to their conversation they were speaking about the locker. But suddenly the talk changed the brothers questioned her about how she seized the properties of my dad. Then that evil witch was about to start. I turned on my phone and started to record it. Then she opened that she went with my father with the hospital and found about his disease. He was having no time, so she pleased him that she will take care of him. And got some properties but she changed the documents through the agency bribing his auditor. Then she decided to put a drama that she is divorcing her love to take care of me. This plot made my dad feel helped her drama. Tears in my eyes I couldn't do anything. Suddenly I came back and my legs without support it couldn't stand when I tried to hold the side table it made a noise. They heard and started coming out. I tried to come down, but uncle saw me, so I called the emergency contact number immediately. They followed me fastly I couldn't walk. I spoke to the officer when I said hello. My cousin pulled me when I was coming down the stairs. My phone fell in the side gap of the stairs and stuck inside the pot which was below the stairs. I begged to him, but he pulled me upstairs. They pushed me into the same hall. Ari was frustrated she came with force kicked my legs again and again in anger. I couldn't bear the pain. I shouted them to leave me. I begged uncle to ask her to stop I begged, I shouted, and I yelled at them. But she didn't stop. Uncle's wife who got me slap asked them to kill me as I am the last residue of the family. She further said ill about my mom that she played clingy to seize money from us, and she was swearing her badly. I couldn't control myself and I pulled her legs off the ground. She fell, and I scoffed at her. Her sons came there and pulled me. They threw me on to bed with force. Ari started provoking them, the girls also entered. Ari pulled to the ground, and the girls with heels stood on my hand. The pointed heel gave me immense pain I shouted and cried loudly. Ari with a sniff she got the huge vase and banged onto my head. Uncle's wife with angry pulled my hair aggressively. Uncle took a huge bottle of hydrochloric acid from the kitchen and poured it on my legs. I couldn't stop shouting. My mouth was then blocked with the bottle can. I cried and cried continuously. The clan scratched my face with their nails. I couldn't move as my legs were burning. That lady banged my face into the wall my specs broke, and glass poked my eyes. Haepi came running to save me it bit Ari aggressively and it was thrown down and died. My clothes were stripped off when I tried to get up and run. When I tried, I was bet down. Finally Ari's husband arrived he was the last person who showed love towards me. I don't hope he will help. He saw and took the huge vase beside and bet fast. Blood was all around mixed with my tears. Eyes were half sunken. All is seen is the wall and time was 11:59. They said that my soul last longer and then I said the tang used Changdao, the proto used Hwandudaedo to win the war against evils but I will use myself to kill you down to hell. I unconsciously went to the ground and the time was sharp 12:00 I wished sengil chookhahe and closed my eyes tightly with a drop of tear on my left eye and left the world with a sarcastic grin on my face.