Chapter 9: When the Guardian Angel needs protection

It was evening, and Si Woo stared at me and asked, "Do you have any plans?" I replied, "No, I've been thinking of something more intense, something to reveal just how evil life can be!" Recalling the incident of slapping him, I felt a little shy to apologize. Summoning my courage, I called him and offered a slow apology. He didn't mind and asked for sorry again because he had mentioned the plans to Sara earlier. He went to his room, and I remained in the guest room, pondering how to make my grand show successful. I didn't sleep, thinking all about evils. These nights were my hopes for new mornings. While thinking about the plans, I slept, and Si Woo called me for breakfast. I freshened myself and sat at the table, ready to embark on the initial stages of my idea. I mentioned to Si Woo about Ari's search for some keys and suggested that we find those keys. He expressed doubt at the feasibility, but I persisted. Then, I remembered the incident of Ari's confession about the property looting and urged Si Woo that we needed to enter the house immediately before someone found the phone. I knew the location of cameras and security checks, so we devised a small plan. Si Woo left for school to retrieve my TC form, which I claimed to have left in my bag on Yong Masan Mountain. We searched everywhere, even in the bushes, until a small girl whom I had given alms approached us. She led us to my bag, which brought tears to my eyes as it was a gift from my father, my last one from him. With the TC form in hand, we drove to the house. Si Woo stopped the car, and the house came into view. I held his hand, and we entered the house. He tapped the doorbell, and the watchman came over. He called Ari to convey the information to her. We knew that she would let him in because she didn't want any rumors to be spread around. As we wished, we got permission to enter. We stepped inside, and I saw someone rolling down the stairs and shouting for help. I took a deep breath and turned invisible. Ari came down with a confused look and asked him why he came here. He briefed about the TC form, and he casually asked why a few people came to my house last night. And she replied that Ju went missing, so we were searching everywhere. And Si Woo said, "Why not file a complaint?" She rolled her eyes and said, "No! No! We got him now; he is at his grandparents' house in Busan." She asked about the TC form, and then she asked him for tea, and he said yes with embarrassment. The tea arrived, and the maid placed it on the table. When Ari took the cup, the hot tea spilled on her dress. I knew that it would take a long time to clean it. We both went near the stairs and managed to see the plants below. Then I found my phone in the pot which was in a horrible condition. I asked him to bend, and I took the mobile and put it into my bag. And got back to our seats. Suddenly, the school owner came and shouted at Si Woo for coming here and explained the situation. He called him up to discuss something. We both saw each other and smiled because Dad's office had the journal in it. We both went up and crossed Dad's office. He was about to enter, but I said that this room had a camera in it. So, I took his phone and downloaded the consent app and connected to it as I knew the password. I installed the raw footage. We both entered the room and took the tiny box which had the journal, and I took the journal with me and the letters for some clues and information. I kept it inside my bag when we came out of the room and stared at the door. Ari saw us and asked why we came upstairs? He said that the Chairman called him up! She shouted, "Brother, did you call someone?" And he said yes. She saw him and rolled her eyes and said, "Have you gone nuts!" And asked Si Woo to leave. We both got into the car, and the watchman stopped us, and I touched Si Woo. Ari came herself and started checking his phone. But he got nothing because I had those. We both were doubtful why she was so tense about going upstairs. If she was panicking about something, it meant that it was the crime she committed last night. She knew that the evidence was with her, which was evident after checking the mobile. So, something must be big, which couldn't be carried around. If it was a paper, why didn't she check my bag? I muttered, what if it was my dead body?