2. Unfamiliar Face

A/N : English is not my first languageso please excuse all gramar and word mistakes.

Also the story is pure fictional so it may or may not aling to the canon events. Another thing is:      Inner Sakura.          Thinking         Inner Sakura thinking

^v^

Magenta and Orange fading with an azure blue and the moon hanging on the Horizon, bareley visibil in the first light of the day createt a Sky you could get lost in while looking at it.

 The sunlight was peeking trough the drawn curtains right onto the face of a pink haired girl spended a bit of warmt. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and looked around, for her clock.

7:30am

(Sakura pov)

Waking up after a goodnights sleep, in your bed instead of a futon on the floor felt very refreshing, was the first tough i had this morning. Groggily i sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. Slowly getting out of bed i looked out my window. 'The sky is clear, perfect for going shopping.'But first we gotta clean up downstairs and cook something to eat. Im starving you hear me outer!  STARVING!'  Got it inner, is some fruit salad alright, and then we can eat an actuall meal at the market?  Oh, sure its fine, i'll eat anything! Then lets get dressed.                          I went over to my closet, thinking about what to wear. When opening it i saw my second red dress, some white pants and other stuff. Deciding not to wear the dress looked towards the back of the closet. There i saw some fishnet thighs, short black pants and a light green turtelneck. I choose to wear the shorts above the tights, and went through my nightstand to find the thing, most shinobi use to keep down the hems of baggy clothes. Finding in the second drawer i began to wrapp it around my arms, a bit  it lower than where the sleves of my shirt ended. Then i looked through the closet again to find my gloves. They where fingerless and went up to about my elbows. 'Cha, we look so Badass in this outfit!' Gotta agree with you inner.'  I smiled at the comment inner made. It was true, i looked quite cool in this fit. After brushing my theet in the bathroom, i headed out of my room and down the stairs. The smell of cigarrets and sake filling my nose befor i was fully down the stairs. Passing by the livingroom i saw my father passed out sleeping on the couch. Mother probably went out already to do merchant buisness. I tought to myself. Stepping foot inside the kitchen i saw that another bottel had joined the broken ones on the floor. Carefully avoiding the broken glass i went to the frige. Inside where some small fruits wich included mango, appel and strawberries. I took them out and washed them in the sink. Getting a knife, wich layed on the side of the kitchen isle, and a bowl from beside the sink i  began cutting up the fruits and placing the in the bowl. I could mentally feel inner drool at the sight. Grabbing a fork from the silverware drawer, i started to eat the fruitsalad. It was finished within three minutes, and considering i did not eat dinner yesterday i could understand inners joy. Placing the dirty dishes in the sink i took out a trashbag. Trying not to cut myself i picked up the broken shards of glass and thew them inside the bag. Then i moved on to the bottels on the sink and put them inside to. After i picked everything up, i took out the rest of the trash and brought it outside. Outside i went around the house to the backyard. It was filled with diffrent flowers. Cheking if they needed any water, and to my suprise they didnt. I rembered asking my neighbours  to water them, luckily they didnt forget. Returning to the front, i inspectet the littel pond we had. There where no fish inside, as they died and i didnt bother to get new ones. On the surface a few lilypads driftet around.  Satisfied with the state of the pond, i went back on the path, and walked trough the fence gate, and walking down the street towards the more busy part of Konoha.