Keep it down

Erm, what the flip was that last chap

I'm trying to get better at writing spicy material bluddy, so bear with me as I try writing ts 🙏🏾

Reader is a kindergarten teacher

Uhh warning; only a prick of blood, Mommy Miss Circle acting silly (this loser is jealous of children)

Isn't extremely spicy but wtv 🗣🗣‼️‼️😔😔

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

Gaping at the tall woman in front of, you were absolutely stunned into silence.

You glared, Miss Circle grinning and laughing deeply at the look of anger you shot at her.

"What? Don't act like you didn't know about my bad mood. You ignored me, for those brats." Her tone shifted from one of teasing to one of nothing short of irritation. And by the sneer on her face it was obvious how she was feeling.

"Those 'brats' are 5 year olds- and any smart person knows you cannot turn your back to them for even a second!" You snapped back, turning your head and looking at the closet door you had been pushed into not too long ago.

"And you shoved me into a door, you tall asshat." You added, glare hardening.

Miss Circle chuckled, not showing any signs of being fazed by the insulting little name you'd awarded her. You watched as her compass tool arm swung up, a spike now pointed at your throat making your body tense.

Noticing your stiff shoulders the math teacher hummed in amusement, her lips pressing together.

"Why so tense, what happen to the fire in your attitude, huh?" She questioned, the point of the spike grazed your skin, tracing along your collar bone then slipping beneath the colorful cardigan your wore. Your students loved when wore such colorful things.

Which is why you felt anger fire up in you once again when the sharp weapon cut through the soft fabric.

"Are you kidding me-"

"Ah, ah. I'll do worse if you don't keep it down."

The deadly end trailed down to the V of your now torn cardigan, "Undo these buttons." Your hands twitched, where you had them pressed against the door behind you. It was hard not to do what the lovely lady had asked, but here?...

"Really? In the closet?" You questioned, watching as Miss Circle pulled her arm away.

"Undo. The. Buttons."

Without any other choice, you began undoing the buttons, feeling eyes burn into your chest and lower each button slipped from its little slit. You frowned as you shrugged off the soft material, looking at its torn section at your shoulder. Letting it slip from your hand, you looked up at the one who'd vandalized the beloved cardigan with unamused eyes.

"Okay, and what now, huh?" Arms crossed infront of your chest, you leaned your weight to the side. Seeing Miss Circle's eyes not looking at your right pair of eyes you looked down at your chest, seeing your breasts pressing up because of your crossed arms.

Miss Circle stepped towards you, making your step back up against the door. A dark, claw like hand grabbed your waist, at the same time a leg pushing between your legs.

Her head lowered to your neck, "We're both teachers. You should know how to listen when one tells you what to do. I shouldn't have had to tell you twice." She spoke, her wet tongue peeking from between her lips and licking up your neck.

Miss Circle's knee pressed up further, applying pressure against your clit.

She kissed down your neck, stopping at the space between your collar bone and neck. The was the place she decided was perfect for what she had next. Her sharp teeth knicked your flesh, causing a bead of ruby colored blood to form.

Pulling away, her tongue licked away the little smear against her pale lips.

"Remember," Miss Circle murmured, taking your chin between her fingers and forcing you to look into her eyes as she spoke.

"If you can't keep it down, I'll do worse then tear a pretty piece of fabric."

Basically, if you can't be quiet Miss Circle isnt gonna smash D':

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

Bruh it's 2:53 in the morning why do I keep writing ts when I should be sleeping 😦

Also, before I go....

I'd let Miss Circle get me pregnant