I wanna watch

This isn't Miss Circle smut- ITS ALICE & OLIVER X READER SMUT, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

anyways, I can't write ANYTHING GOOD about dicks, okay?

I don't got a solid sausage  🤷‍♀️

So there isn't much detail on Oliver and hoo haa- SO WARNING THIS IS ACTUAL ASS 🗣🗣🦅🦅🦅‼️🦅💥💥

But I'm trying, for you *points at you in teenaged justin Bieber with undeniable rizz*

¤•°×  -  ♡  -  ×°•¤

Nervously, you chuckled.

This situation was making you nervous, little butterflies flutter in your stomach as you felt his stare.

Oliver certainly found it adorable, the way you thighs subtly twitched. It was obvious how badly you wanted to clench your thighs together, getting more and more shy as Alice's neared that sensitive place between your legs.

You didn't know what was catching your attention more, the rough hand on your lower stomach, Alice's nibbles on your neck, or the way Oliver began stroking his hard cock.

Much like your pants, Oliver's pants were bunched up at his ankles along with his boxers. He sat on the floor like you and Alice, his dark eyes watching as Alice's fingers did teasing little touches from your belly button down to your crotch.

"This is interesting, isn't it?" Alice whispered in your left ear, her warm breath fanned along your cheek, "Either you're very sensitive, or you love being watched like this," she said, her fingers dove between your folds and into your cunt, taking a momentary dip into your wetness.

You whimpered, feeling the pads of her two fingers gently move between your walls before pulling out. "Because you're already wet." Alice chuckled lowly, showing you her fingers covered in your slick. She showed you that you were in fact already wet, making your cheeks flare up with more heat.

Hearing a muffled moan, both you and Alice looked over at Oliver.

His pale fingers barely brushed along the shaft of his erect dick, making it twitch. You felt like dying under his stare. Oliver was getting off on this just was much as you were.

"Aw," Alice used a hand to pulled you in, your back pressed flush against her chest while her other hand lowered back to your wet cunt. "Its cute," she said, circling the same fingers covered in your juices around your clit. Oliver's lips parted, watching as Alice touched you gently. After getting some quivery breaths from you, and Oliver who was still teasing himself, Alice hummed. "How you're both waiting for this."

After she finished her sentance, the brunette shoved those lubricated fingers of hers into your pussy, forcing them between your walls and grinning as they tightened around. Now that his girlfriends fingers finally entered your cunt, Oliver wrapped the hand he used to tease himself around his dick, letting out small moans as he began pumping his hand.

(Help I'm getting nervous writing this 😞)

As Oliver started jerking himself off, Alice moved her fingers, thrusting them in and out of you.

You could feel it- the way Alice's fingers ran along the ridges of your walls. Trying to hold back your own moaning- unlike Oliver who let his fall from his lips continously- you bit down on your lower lip and only released muffled whimpers.

Wet sounds began filling the room, along with whimper and moans from both you and Oliver. It was all music to Alice's ears, and it only kept the smile on her face there. The way your legs shook, she knew it must've grown, your urge to push your thighs together and around her hand.

She hummed, deciding to pick up the pace. And so she proceeded to, moving her hand quicker, pulling and pushing her fingers into your cunt faster. Alice's gaze went up, from the view below to Oliver.

Her white haired boyfriend sat in front of you both (not too far away) with flushed cheeks and parted lips. The red faced boy couldn't look cuter to her.

Eyes looking down from Oliver's pleasure dazed face, Alice watched how he gripped his cock, pumping over and over and providing himself with the pleasure he so clearly desperately craved.

"Oh, Oliver," Alice called out, with a teasing edge to her tone.

Hearing his beloved girlfriend call out, Oliver blinked before looking at her. Once his eyes were locked with hers, Alice continued, "Quicker." She demanded. It wasn't thought of twice, Oliver picked up the pace at which he moved his hand.

"Good boy," she cooed, chuckling as she heard the volume of the pale boys moans rise.

In the peripheral vision of the brunettes, it was spotted, your thighs coming in closer proximity of eachother. She glared down at the sight then leant in, whispering in your ear once more, "Don't you dare. Keep yourself spread out so he can see, won't you?"

You gave a nod, and she decided to add on to her demand from you, "Just a bit longer, a bit longer until he's just about to finish."

Oliver was just in fact getting there, he could feel himself getting closer and closer to that breaking point. Just a bit longer and he'd reach his climax, and cum all over his hand. The signs were there, and most definitely picked up on by Alice.

Feeling those rough fingers reach deeper inside you, your back arched against Alice's chest making her chuckle in amusement. Her fingers continued on, going as far inside of your cunt as they could and knuckle deep.

Taking a glance at Oliver's face- seeing the twitches of his face and the little bucks of his hips, Alice knew this was where it was time to take this a step further and pulled her fingers out of you harshly.

"Shit, Alice!" You huffed, frowning at the empty feeling.

"Shh, don't worry. You'll be filled again soon, just wait." Not complaining further you screwed your lips shut, pressing them together into a firm line. Alice put her hand on your thigh, some of your juices smearing on your skin, "Oliver, stop."

Oliver did it fact stop, with a twinge of disappointment. But he was as compliant as a dog when their owner has a treat which made your eyes widened slightly.

Geez, how obedient is this guy. You wondered.

Oliver's hand remained on his cock, it twitched in his hand. Just like you, it was clear he was yearning for the friction that was being previously provided.

Both yours and the boys chest fell and rose, exhaling and inhaling quickly and loudly.

Alice's smile formed into a grin, her hand reached between your thighs once more, her fingers spreading your wet fold for Oliver to see,

"Now, get over here. It's my turn to watch."

¤•°×  -  ♡  -  ×°•¤

What if instead of fundamental paper education it was called 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 paper education and Oliver & Alice got 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂

It's all jokes ofc, Anyways- *grabs bouquet,* I believe someone someone is supposed to marry me now-