Cookie crumbs

If Miss Circle got me pregnant life would be worth it

Someone requested for like, cuddling with the humongous woman then she gets touchy and it's like

Tee hee I'm finally doing it 🤭
It isn't very smutty tho so my bad gng

-
¤•°×  -  ♡  -  ×°•¤
-
-

Miss Circle was feeling generous, incredibly so. So much, that she was willing to share her last pack of oreos, with you, her lover.

She was the little spoon, her body between her legs while her head comfortably rested on the pudge of your stomach. Her hand reached out to the coffee table infront of the red velvety couch you both laid on, snatching a handful of her favorite cookies from its plastic packaging.

(Miss Circle love the pudge, disagree, I will sick my wives on you)

Hand reaching upwards, Miss Circle put a oreo at your lips. Momentarily you glanced away from the TV, down at the treat at your lips. You opened up and snatched the cookie from your woman's fingers with your teeth. Her hand reached away, and she ate some of the oreos, smiling fondly at the taste as she chewed.

You went to actually eat the cookie, but accidentally let it fall from between your teeth and fell down your chest.

"Opp," before you could reach into your shirt and fish the oreo out, the neck line was already being pulled down by a single, black finger. Since you were in your own home, you went braless and settled for wearing your favorite t-shirt.

So, retrieving the cookie was no tough task. Miss Circle found it between your breasts, missing several pieces from the chocolate parts that sandwiched the cream in the middle. She hummed, leaning up so she could eat her treat off you, and did just that.

Smiling happily, she chewed and watched in amusement as you gave a lazy glare and pulled the shirt back up. "This is my favorite, don't stretch it, goof." You hugged, side glancing to the TV just in time to see a bitch get backhanded.

"But I didn't get it all, there's still some pieces in there." Miss Circle cooed, sliding her hand down your stomach. Her eyes watched you face, seeing your eyes look back at her. "Fine then, get them."

You both held eye contact as her rough hand moved along your body, stopping at your hip where your shirt reached down to. The hand dipped underneath the comfortable fabric, making contact with your warm skin. Her palm glided up you, going over the pudge she loved so much.

Reaching the area below your breasts, the tips of her dark fingers brushed against the underside of your right boob, seemingly "searching" for for chucks of chocolate cookie that were still in your shirt. As you recognized that this was merely taken as opportunity to fondle you- proven by the fact that she went straight for you boob and started squeezing- you scoffed.

"Really?" You asked, raised a brow and Miss Circle smiled. Her hand gave your boob a gentle squeeze, her thumb then grazed over your nipple, causing it to harden, "What?" She asked innocently.

"You know what, y..you aren't even looking for the.." your voice wavered slightly, feeling the smug woman roll and pinch your nipple between her thumb and index finger.

With a hum, Miss Circles hand slipped out of your shirt. She scooted back a bit then sat up on her legs. "Alright then," You sat up, propping yourself up against the cushion below yourself by your elbows. "Take off your shirt so the search is easier."

Looking up at Miss Circle and biting your bottom lip, you were ment by her up-to-no-good, grinning face. Her sharp teeth should've been intimidating- but if anything they were a turn on, and were all you needed to be convinced to ditch the shirt.

Without another beat, you were already pulling your shirt off over your head.

"Good girl." Miss Circle said, smiling as your shirt fell to the floor.

¤•°×  -  ♡  -  ×°•¤

𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷’𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮