Intro

Choi Y/n:

Age: 10 yrs old, 

Depressed and doesn't talk too much. Always bullied in school and never had a father figure.

Family: Dad was abusive, her mother escaped and Y/n begged her to take her with her.
Her mother is now the girlfriend of Kim Hanuel.

Choi Nari:

Age: 30 yrs old

Family: Only daughter, Y/n. Is abusive to her and says mean thing, and hits her.

Girlfriend of Kim Hanuel.

Kim Hanuel:

Age: 39yrs

Boyfriend of Choi Nari

Strongest Mafa Boss

Has seven sons and one step daughter (Y/n) 

He cares for Y/n like she is his blood and would do anything to protect his family 

Kim Brothers

Kim Seokjin or Jin

Age:22yrs

Cold, rude, Mafia, loves his family, very protective over his brothers, eomma of his six younger brothers.

Kim Yoongi or Suga

Age: 21 yrs old

Mafia, Grumpy old cat, cold, savage, rude, you rarely see him smiling, kind to his brothers (sometimes), love his family and will protect his loved ones at all costs.

Kim Ho-Seok or Hobi

Age: 20 yrs old

Rude, cold and will destroy anyone who hurt his loved ones, Mafia.

Kim Namjoon

Age: Also 20 yrs and yes he is the twin of Hoseok, but Ho-seok is older

Walking Wikipedia, (Genius, IQ 148) Quiet and reserved, Mafia, loves his brothers a lot and would protect his family at all costs

Kim Jimin

Age:19 yrs old

 Playboy, School heartthrob, school bully, not that smart but is certainly not dumb, a little above average. Mafia, cold ruthless, likes to play with people's emotions, cares about his family loves spending time with the two youngest.

Kim Taehyung or V

Age: Also 19 yrs

Jimin's twin but Jmin is older, Jimin's soulmate and cares about his family, loves hanging out t the bar, Scool heartthrob, Bully, loves playing video ga,es with Jungkook, cold and rude but he wasn' always like that, loves his family.

Kim Jungkook or JK

Age: 18 yrs

youngest of the family, before Y/n came, cold, rude, only king to his family, fuckboy, schoolbuly and school heartrob, have al the girls drooling over hima nd his hyungs. loves his family.

Other character will be introduced as the story goes on.