Nightmares

A/n's POV

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Choi were back and Jin immediately greeted his father and Mrs. Choi, and went to his room, he decided not to ask his dad anymore, since he didn't care. At least that was what he was thinking, while his heart wanted to learn the cause of those scars his brain was leading him to believe it was none of his business. 

"Where's Y/n?" Mrs. Choi asked pretending to care

"I think Jin Hyung took her upstairs, " Ho-Seok replied

"Baby, let's go upstairs to rest," Mr. Kim suggested and she nodded, Mr. Kim showed his room which he declared as her's too since they were planning on getting married. He waited for her to change into Pj's first before changing into something comfy himself. he came out and saw her peacefully asleep on the bed, he was about to join her when he decided to check on Y/n and see how she was doing, this change was a big one and for a child he could guess that she found it really hard to adapt.

He slowly entered the little girl's room and smiled seeing her curled up like a fetus, he was about to leave when her heard small whimpers coming from her, panicked he walked up to her and saw tears falling from her eyes, and she continued to make painful whimpering sounds, she seemed to be having a nightmare. 

he panicked and tried to wake her up but nothing worked, he took some water and sprinkled it on her face, she shot out of the bed breathing heavily, as she looked around, she was sweating and hyperventilating, tears were still escaping her eyes. His heart hurt to see his precious little princess like this, so he quickly hugged her and started rubbing her back, he was surprised when she hugged him back, but he continued rubbing her back in an attempt to calm her down.

Soon enough her tears were reduced to sniffing,

"Feeling better?" he asked in a fatherly tone and she nodded

"Do you wanna talk about what you saw?" he asked, and she shook her head no, he kinda expected that, after all she had been through, she didn't expect her to open up to him so easily.

"I'm sorry," she said expecting him to scold or possibly hit her but instead he gave her a confused look

"There's nothing to be sorry for," he said smiling sweetly at her,

"But I disturbed your sleep, and your shirt is soaked because of me," she kept her head low while fiddling with her fingers

"I don't mind it at all, and to prove that to you I want you to go take a shower while I go change, I'll come back and we can sleep together, " she tilted her head confused as to why he would do that. 

"But why?"

"Why what sweetie?" 

"Why do you want to stay with me?" she said in a low voice almost like she was downgrading her self

"Because it's a father's job to protect his daughter, and it's my job to protect my cute little princess from all the monsters that think they hurt you," he said and tickled her sides causing her to giggle. She smiled a true smile for the first time, she looked up at him and for the first time in her entire life she felt like someone cared for her, she felt what it was like to be loved, she felt what it was like to have a father.

"Now go take a shower and I'll be right back," he kissed her forehead, in a way a father would to his daughter. She left for the bathroom to take quick shower while Mr. Kim went to change his t-shirt.

Mr. Kim's POV

I went back to change my cloths and came back to Y/n's bedroom, I laid on the bed thinking of her, I want to make her happy, I want her to feel accepted into my family, I want to show her what it's like to have a father, I want to spoil her. The bathroom door suddenly opened, and she walked out, i smiled at her and patted beside me, she shyly walks up to me and lays down. I hug her close to me a pat her head whispering comforting words she her small hands grabbed my shirt like a baby, I pulled she sheets over us and in a matter of seconds she was fast asleep.