Not yet

"I'll not accept your apology,.......Not yet. But I'm willing to give you a second chance," Jungkook was a bit sad but he expected it. One thing was for sure he was willing to go to any length for her to forgive him.

"As you said You've made my life hell, you've hurt me a lot, you broken me and It's hard for me to overcome those painful moments of my life and act like nothing ever happened, you made me feel like I was unwanted, like I was a mistake, and like i was an outcast for a long time. Anytime I tried to heal myself, you and you brothers pulled me back down, you made me hate myself and my every existence." Jungkook felt even more guilty hearing a child talk like this, he realized how badly he had hurt her, how horribly they had shattered her fragile heart. How seriously they had damaged her. Never in his entire life has he ever felt this guilty, not even after he killed his first ever victim. If he could go back and stop himself from ever hurting her he would, but the damage has already been done. There are two types of hurt, emotional and physical, physical hurt, could be cared for and treated, it would always end up healing, but emotional hurt was worst, you feel the pain but you don't know see it. It's very hard to heal, and when it finally heals it always leaves a scare behind.

 " I hope you'll understand that I'll need time to heal.  And I also beg that you don't stay too close to me as I'm still scared of you and your brothers, except Jin Oppa, but since we'll be under the same roof, i guess we would be seeing each other more often. Because, when you're close, I would probably get anxious scared or probably have a panic attack and end up hurting myself more and crying myself to sleep. And I don't want to hurt myself even more that I already am. As you and your brothers always cause problems for me." Jungkook cleaned his tears and stood up, he left the room while Y/n just watched him leave.

Jin and Mr. Kim were outside the room all trough and saw Jungkook come out. They were about to call him, but he left there crying. They rushed inside,

"What happened baby?"

"Did he hurt you?"

"Did he make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Did he try to touch you in anyway?"

Y/n just shook her head,

"he just apologized and said he felt really bad for hurting me, that's all," Y/n replied

"So?" Jin asked, Y/n looked at him confused

"Did you accept his apology?" Jin asked sincerely curious

"No Oppa, I told him i could give him another chance but being around him scares me a lot," Jin hugged her and she hugged him back

"It's completely okay that you didn't accept his apology, it's completely your choice," Y/n nodded

" Honey, see you have an appa and oppa, who are always by your side. He hurt you a lot in the past days, and it's completely fine you didn't accept his apology. Take your time your appa and Oppa are always by your side." Mr. Kim said and gently caressed her head, 

"Appa?" she called out and he hummed in response

"Did did E-eomma..............ever visit me?" She asked in a small voice even though she knew what the answer was. Jin and Mr. Kim looked at each other with sad looks. Mrs. Choi, didn't visit Y/n since she was admitted, and only asked about her health once.

"No baby," Jin said

"But don't worry, you have us by your side, okay" Jin kissed her forehead

"You should rest," Mr. Kim said and tucked her in. Jin left to find Jungkook while Mr. Kim stayed back with her.

With Jungkook.............

Jungkook's POV

I feel so stupid and useless, I hurt her so much and it was for no reason, I hated her for no reason, i made her feel unwanted like an outcast. I was sitted on a bench in a park close to the hospital. I had my hand covering my face, when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw it was Jin Hyung he smiled at me. and sat beside me.

 He opened his arms and I hugged him, I may be a grown man but the embrace of my Hyung was still a safe place for me.

"Hyung I hurt her so much out of hate. I hated her for no reason. I called her names, I broke her, and pulled her down when she ever she tries to heal herself. Hyung, I feel so guilty. I feel like a monster." I cried into his arms

"I know, you were a terrible brother. But you realized your mistake, and you're trying to make corrections, give her sometime and she's get used to you." I stopped hugging him and nodded.

A/n's POV

Y/n was already falling asleep when a male nurse rolled in with a cart, It had different medications in it. 

"I'll excuse you," Mr. Kim stood up to let the nurse do his job. he left the room. The nurse took out a syringe and injected y/n. he rolled out the cart and bowed to Mr. Kim and Jin, Jin couldn't help but get a strange feeling about the guy. But he shook off the feeling and went inside Y/n room to stay with her.

???'S POV 

???1: Have you done the job

???2: N-no s-sir, but I already did the first phase

???1:* dark chuckle* It looks like you don't want you daughter back

???2: N-no sir pls I'll do the job just please don't hurt her

???1: You have 24 hours

*Cuts the call*

To be continued...............................................................

I hope you'll enjoyed this chapter.

Check out my newest story

My Seven cruel step-brothers