CHAPTER 1.7

Rift’s POV

I groaned as I felt a kick to my ribs, trying to understand where it came from, I rubbed my eyes open and noticed a woman laying on my bed upside down

I groaned as I felt a kick to my ribs, trying to understand where it came from, I rubbed my eyes open and noticed a woman laying on my bed upside down. Kicking me two more times I grabbed her ankle and pushed her off the bed. She went down with a painful welp and then stood up, looking at me with horror. Club whores…

“What the f-” she started, but I am not in the fucking mood, I need to wash up and go find fucking Spade and Tucker at the operation office, as they like to call it.
“Get gone.” I snapped at her and after getting over her shock, she left.

Thank God she did. I bet if I had ordered Marina that way she would have tried to bite my dick off, that little blonde hellcat. I groaned as an image of her on her knees in front of me took its place in my head. No, nope! Not going there buddy, not fucking going down that pit whole.

What the fuck? Again? I am thinking about her again? It has been what? five days since I met her and I just can’t get those luscious red lips out of my goddamn head. They would look so fucking good wrapped around my dick. Another groan.

Fuck, I sigh as I stand up from the bed. I need to wash the pussy out of my skin and go downstairs for a mug of fucking coffee. I have a feeling it is going to be a damn long day.

I walked down the stairs with a groan, walking up to the bar and sliding up on a tool next to Rebel, one of our club enforcers. He was sipping on a beer, chatting with Katarina, Knight’s sister. Knight being our club’s road captain. “What the fuck are you doing at church this early brother?” Rebel asked, a frown on his ugly face as he looked at me over his beer. “I have a room upstairs asshole.” I answered with a grunt. He gave one in return as Katarina walked up to me with a cold beer. I nodded at her and took a long awaited sip, sighing.

“A thank you would be great.” Katarina sassed and smirked at me. She knew better than to expect anything from bikers. At least she didn’t bust our balls about being complete assholes everyday like her sister Zoe did, thank fuck.

“Don’t you have your own house at the compound?” Rebel asked and I scoffed at him, “Don’t you?” I fired back. We both were here to get laid, ship faced and pass out, most brothers did the same.

The brothers all had houses at the compound, but most of them held their own rooms above church. Just in case they drank too much at a pig roast or a party and couldn’t go home, or for free and quick pussy. That was always the case, but anyway. Church had its own bar, so most brothers liked to drink beer there.

After a while, Spade walked inside the room. Both me and Rebel turned our heads slightly and watched as he swaggered through the room, taking a stool next to me. Katarina smirked at him and passed him a beer too. “You got laid, handsome?” she asked teasingly. From the smile Spade has on his face, that guess must be accurate.

“No, Katie, you know me, I don’t fuck around like those animals.” he pointed his thumb sideways at both Rebel and me and smirked, the fucker. “Then what’s that smile for, asshole?” Rebel asked, sneering at him. “I invited Marina to the party and Anna said I can bring her. She will be coming too, though she said I don’t need to worry because she won’t disturb us if not needed.” Spade sighed in contempt and leaned on the bar, sipping his beer.

“What the fuck?” I asked with a roar, three sets of eyes on me now. “What’s wrong?” Katarine asked with raised eyebrows and a smile as Spade turned his head to look at me, a smirking on his face. Fucker.

“What? Girls need to get out, meet the members, both sisters and brothers, after all they will be staying here from now on.” Spade added and winked at me. “You know the blond one isn’t smart enough to understand how things work here, right asshole?” I asked with a raised brow on my own, Spade grunted, taking a sip of his beer and I continued, “You're gonna bring her here and the brothers will think she’s free prey. She isn’t claimed and she doesn't get the life like Cecilia and Nova do!” I was practically now yelling and more brothers were now looking our way from the back of the room.

“I will be with her. And anyway, why do YOU care?” Spade defended with a small smirk, “And why the fuck do you care about Marina?” he continued, he said her name on fucking purpose to piss me off even more. The fucker. “What fucking ever!” I snapped and stood from the stool, not in the mood anymore to deal with this fucking asshole. Before leaving through the door to go to my Harley though, I didn’t miss Rebel looking at me with raised brows and a small smile on his lips. What the fuck? Isn’t he supposed to be at the meeting too?

I sighed as the morning air hit me, breathing in as I walked around the parked bikes, spotting my own baby girl. She is a beauty, a red Harley Davidson cruiser, custom made by none other than Chase Brown, the MC’s auto repair shop manager and Dalton Davis, the owner. Chase is good at making customs, many come to him, even outside the club for his services. The fucker is good. As for Dalton, he can repair almost anything you bring to him, the man is a fucking genius.

After an hour and a half, I was at the warehouse. Walking up to the second floor where we held most of our meetings.

The building seemed insignificant from outside, but it was anything but that. The first floor had rooms filled with computers and technical shit that Riot handled. It also held a living room and a kitchen, so we could actually sit and eat while being there. Second floor was Satan’s office and also the meeting rooms. And the basement was the shooting range and the rooms we brought our ‘friends’ to.

“Where’s Spade?” Shaw asked as he sipped on a cup of coffee, leaning back on his chair. “Probably wetting his panties thinking about Marina and Anna coming to the party tonight.” I sneered lowly.

Raised eyebrows and smirks were looking my way now. “Good for him.” Raven said with a small grin. “Yeah, good for him.” I spat as I sat on my own chair, next to Riot and empty to my left where Rebel is supposed to sit. “Why is she going?” Satan’s low growl came from the top of the table and stopped everyone in the room, all eyes on him now.

“Why is who going?” Shaw asked carefully and Satan looked at him now, I caught Shaw hiding a smirk across from me as he stared at our president and leader of our operations business.

“Anna.” he continued with a grunt now, and that was when Spade came in, sitting to the left of Shaw who was raising an eyebrow at Spade. “She wants to make sure Marina won’t do anything stupid.” Spade replied, “Said she wouldn’t disturb the two of us and that she would be in the shadows lurking.” he continued. “She said that?” Tucker asked from the bottom of the table after choking on his coffee. “The last part was what Marina said.” Both Spade and Tucker chuckled at that. “Well, she isn’t wrong. That woman is fucking scary, and I have seen scary people before.” Riot sighed and leaned on his chair.

Rebel showed up after ten minutes and now all of us were in the meeting room.
Satan was looking at him now, and then he looked at me. “Let’s get to business.” he said and we nodded.