Part 4

(© Akailia Roper)

Quote for this chapter is:

'No distance of place, no lapse of time can lessen a friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.'

-Robert Southey

4.

"Don't move too much, or there will be more than discomfort." The lout gasped out, managing to sound as if he'd just sprinted through a long-distance marathon and had to jog home straight after with no rest. The vile stench of this man suffocated me as I lay beneath him. He was dripping buckets of sweat that slid down his malignant form and splashed onto my cold, ridged body causing me to speedily feel sick.

The tip of his tongue slathered across his dried, cracked lips as he concentrated on getting his thrusts right. I couldn't breathe through the snot and tears gathering on my face as he repeatedly forced himself into my mouth, going as far back as he could, choking me in the process. I gagged every time he strained to keep control of his pending orgasm, cringed in pain every time he gripped my hair, scraping my scalp and the back of my neck.

I bet you're wondering why I'm just taking it, huh?

I've tried so many times to get out of situations like this that I can't even count them on my fingers and toes. Every time I did try I would either get a few beatings or -depending on what I do, let's say clamp down on some old man's penis then I'd get a couple lashes, which were hard enough to welt but not scare.

"Got a good mouth on ya' kid. Such a good whore." The heavy ogre wheezed from above, right before his release coated the side of my shoulder as he lost his balance and fell to the bed beside me. I cringed at the slimy feel of his release as it trailed down my arm before dripping to the carpeted floor. I wasn't allowed to leave the room, or move for that matter just in case they 'needed me' again for the night. I was past wishing for this to end.

I was fast approaching my breaking point.

An hour and a half later the car was cruising down a main road with the front window rolled half way down, Wynter sat in the back seat of said car, playing games on her phone, unintentionally grating the nerves of the two men in the front and being completely unaware of it.

"Okay, that's it! Please turn it off or down at least, just make it stop!" Xackery groaned in aggravation. Wynter was shocked out of her focus as her head snapped up, ultimately ending the little pixelated characters life.

"But if I turn it off I'll get bored." She whined but still shoved her phone into her jeans pocket without another complaint. She rolled her window down the rest of the way and rested her head against the side of the door. With her head rested on the opened window her eyes closed on their own accord as the wind swept over her face in quick, fast blasts of cool air, she sighed blissfully as her hair wisped around her face. The two men glanced at her out of the rear-view mirror with small discreet smiles on their faces.

"We're pretty much there." Vaughan informed as he turned the car into a cul-de-sac and pulled up to a blue bricked apartment building with cream stripes across it. "Is this where you live?" He asked curiosity being his motive of questing.

"Yeah, beautiful isn't it?" She asked rhetorically as she un-buckled her seat belt, and rolled her window back up, but before she opened the car door she smiled brightly at the two men in front of her. "Thank you for being so hospitable towards me it was very nice of you." She lauded radiantly, and then proceeded to get out of the car. The two men sat and watched to make sure that Wynter entered the nicely built apartment. She turned before stepping over the threshold, she smiled with a small wave after they both raised their hands to wave back and then they carefully reversed out of the cul-de-sac.