Kidnapping

Geronimo POV:
I am just sitting in my room when I heard a knock on the door. "Please wait for a minute I got to clean up." I squeak as I hurriedly head to clean my kitchen from the choc-chip cookies I had made and was munching on. After cleaning up I head to the door and open it. "No one here?" I think looking out and while hearing a fight down the hall. "I might as well look into the fight. I think I would want to know if I should barricaded my door." I think to myself heading to the noises of the fight. "Hello officer what seems to be the problem." I asked the policemouse who seemed to be trying to get me back to my apartment. "Just a suspicion person trying to get into your apartment. Please go back to your apartment and lock the door." The officer said standing in the way of me and his partner and the suspicious person. *whack* The person hit the policemouse with his partner's baton. "There you are." The wicked voice of Wither a witch from the Kingdom of Fantasy as the policemouse's body hit the floor. "What do you want Wither?" I ask in a confident voice even though my fear. "You!" She said pointing her wand and using her magic to knock me out cold.

🌸🐉⚜️TIME SKIP⚜️🐉🌸

Thea's POV:
"Hello Thea Stilton squeaking" I squeak over the phone. "Hello ma'am this is the police I would recommend you to get a seat... have you taken a seat?" The officer squeaked gently as I sit down getting worried. "Yes, may I know what this is about." I asked. "Your brother Geronimo Stilton has been kidnapped by a woman he called Wither. We don't know anything else." He squeaked sounding as gently as he could. "H-H-How d-d-did t-t-this h-h-happen?" I asked freezing in fear. "The woman knocked on the apartment door with a bodybag as two police officers were checking the building. They asked what the bag was for and she admitted to was to drag his body way after he was out cold. This took them by surprise but they immediately started to pull her away starting a fight at this time your brother came to answer the door then followed the noise of the fight. Starting a conversation with one of the officers at this time the woman had gotten a hold of the officer's fighting her baton and knocked all three out and dragged your brother away." He squeaked. "O-O-Okay t-t-thank y-y-you f-f-for i-i-informing m-m-me. G-G-Goodbye." I shutter and hangup. I burst out crying after hanging up. "Thea? WHATS WRONG?" One of the Thea sisters Violet yelled running in after seeing me crying on the floor. "M-M-My... b-b-brother's... b-b-been... k-k-kidnapped!" I whimpered out becoming more of a mess. "Okay. Let's get you to your room and I'll tell the other Thea sisters!" Violet said practically picking me up while I just couldn't stop crying. She got me to room and on my bed. I balled myself up and just cried.

Geronimo Stilton x Thea Stilton: Thea's First Trip to the Kingdom of Fantasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें