New Places

Geronimo's POV:
"A dungeon with no... door...!" I quietly squeak stumbling up to my feet, extremely shaky on my feet. "Where am I?" I question then looked up to see a window of sorts and a dark knight of Wither's army. "Okay what's going on!" I whimpered as I lie down and just looked out the window. "Mistress Wither may you open your dragon's lair please!" I heard the knight ask. "Fine remember where you need to place the amulet!" I heard Wither say. "Amulet?" I think. "Of course Mistress Wither, middle of the trove under the rest. May I ask why though if that's okay mistress?" The knight ask. "Don't talk about it to anyone. The amulet is holding Geronimo's soul and to reverse my curse they'll need both the amulet and his body!" Wither cackled! "So you split the both up to make it up harder to reverse the curse. Your so smart mistress!" The knight said! "I'm just a soul, their splitting my soul and body up and my soul is being hidden from everyone in Wither's dragon's treasure trove." I squeak, starting to freak out sitting up, worrying about what was going to happen! "MISTRESS WITHER, MISTRESS WITHER BLOOM HAS SENT BLUE RIDER TO CONSOLE GERONIMO'S SISTER!" A witch minion yelled came running from what I can hear. "Blue Rider going to get in contact with Thea and probably the Thea sisters." I gently squeaked pulling my legs into my chest. "This is bad take a small group of guards and warn the witches with Geronimo's body and warn them." Wither told the witch as the knight took my prison amulet into a dragon lair. "Dragons kept the most of their treasures in the middle it's always the biggest pile." The knight murmured to himself. My prison amulet was placed down and I could hear him moving metal, the amulet was grabbed and pushed into a hole and then covered with gold, jewels and gems. "Might as well go back to sleep" I sighed lying on the ground and closed my eyes to get some sleep.

🕌💠🔵Crystal Castle🔵💠🕌

Thea POV:
Queen Bloom spilt us into to groups of four; me, Nicky, Violet and Blue Rider in one and a fairy named George, Colette, Pamela, and Paulina in the other group. Our group was to get an amulet with my brothers soul and the other is to go find his body. "Please don't scare me Nicky!" Blue Rider asked look at her. "I'll try!" Nicky said noticing the fear that laced his voice. "Thanks!" He replied. "Where are we heading queen Bloom mentioned that you were spying on Wither but Geronimo made sure you didn't interfere because their where a ton of guards." I say matching Blue Rider's pace. "Wither's dragon's lair! The amulet is hidden under the treasure pile in the middle of the dragon's lair." He said.