His Home

Thea's POV:
The Thea sisters have taken me to Geronimo's home and gently got me to sleep in his room. He had a batch of cookies he is the best cookie maker I know even when we made the same recipe his where always better. "Hey Thea you doing okay?" Pamela asked gently. "Better than a couple of days ago but not the best!" I squeak holding his notebook that I was reading. "I already miss him. We talked every other day." I whimpered as tears fell from my face. "It's getting late. Maybe you should eat and go get to sleep." Colette and Nicky said handing me a plate with food on it. "Thanks I'll do that." I say already growing tired.

🌠⚜️💠At The Kingdom of Fantasy💠⚜️🌠

Bloom's POV:
"Wither has kidnapped sir Geronimo, cursed him and hidden his body! We must find him!" I say when Blue Rider and George told me of the happing in Wither's castle. "As much as I agree with that what about his sister? He talks about her a lot!" Blue rider mentioned. "I didn't even think about that!" I say breaking my pacing. "We should find her and see if she is willing to help us!" George added in. "I must agree, Wither isn't subtle enough to do anything like this stealthy. They probably know about the kidnapping. Her and her friends could be a big help." I say. "I can go with Jess and the rainbow dragon!" Blue rider says bowing down as he does. "That'll work just tell them to stay in a hidden place and bring Thea and her friends to them!" I say dismissing Blue Rider.

🌸🐉⚜️TIME SKIP⚜️🐉🌸
🏙️🚄🐁New Moucecity🐁🚄🏙️

Blue Rider's POV:
"There they are!" I think to myself as I spot Thea and her friends the Thea sisters recognising them from a photo with sir Geronimo he gave me. "Excuse me, are you Thea Stilton?" I ask catching up to the group and directing my questions to her. "Yes may I ask who you are?" Thea asked surprised by my sudden appearance. "My name is Blue Rider I'm a friend of your brother Geronimo!" I say knowing that my name would only surprise her even more.
Thea's POV:
"BLUE RIDER ISN'T THAT ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN HIS KINGDOM OF FANTASY BOOKS!" My mind practically yelled but I managed to not blurt that out. "Um Thea isn't that one of the characters in his kingdom of fantasy novels?" Paulina asked in a whisper hints of confusion hind in her tone. "Yes quietly tell the others I'm going to ask him to come to his place with us so we can ask questions in private!" I whisper back. "Can you come back to his place with us please?" I asked him as Paulina told the other Thea sisters the situation. I have questions about how 'fictional' his Kingdom of Fantasy books are now enveloping my mind. "Of course!" Blue Rider answered and followed us to Geronimo's home.