chapter 3 - waking up

My head feels like it's wrapped in thick fog. I try to blink away the darkness, but it stubbornly clings to me. Slowly but surely, I start to panic.

"What the fuck is going on?", I think to myself as my mind struggles to piece together what had happened before I blacked out. All I can recall are flashing lights, the distant sound of music, and then nothing. I force myself to think harder and desperately try to remember something, anything from last night, even though each thought makes my head hurt even more, but finally, I remember.

The club. The bartender. That drink he gave me, blacking out. And that other man, with the familiar voice.

At this point I am very sure that the bartender spiked my drink, it would explain the headache and blacking out. But where am I now? My eyes are open, I can feel that, but the only thing I see is nothingness. Instead of focusing on my eyesight, I try to use my other senses. I'm in a sitting position, and the surface under me is hard. The air is cold, and I shiver slightly. The cool breeze makes the hairs on my arms and back stand up. Wait a minute. That's when I notice that I am not wearing a shirt anymore.

If I thought I was panicking before, then I have no idea how to describe the intense fear that sets in now. My thoughts are racing and I try to stand up, but my body won't move. Desperately, I try to bring my hands to my face, to tear off whatever is hindering my ability to see, but I can't free them. Am I tied up or something? What the fuck?

Suddenly - approaching footsteps. I stop moving and freeze up. My body's trauma response kicks in, and I stop breathing to avoid making any noise. The only sounds I can hear are the slow thuds of someone coming closer and closer and my heartbeat. The person abruptly pulls something off of my head, and my eyes immediately squeeze shut because of the brightness in the room. "Wake up, sleeping beauty.."

It's the deep voice from the bar. Slowly, my senses adjust, and I carefully open my eyes again.

Every inch of the room is painted white, and the bright lights and stinging odor of disinfectant remind me of a hospital. I'm sitting in a metal chair with my ankles and wrists tied to the armrests and legs of the chair with leather straps. The clothes that I was wearing at the club are gone; My upper body is bare, leaving my top surgery scars in plain sight, and instead of the jeans I had on when I left my dorm I am wearing a white pair of plain boxershorts. I finally look up, at the person that is standing in front of me, and see...

"..Mr. Forbes?"

My teacher looks down at me and smirks. His wavy blonde hair is a mess, and the dark circles under his cold blue eyes make him look like he hasn't slept in a week. He's wearing a dark brown leather jacket over a white collar shirt and coffee-colored cord pants, making me feel even more naked.

"You put up quite a fight, Theodore. I doubt that you remember though, since you were still pretty high off of the drugs we gave you.", he says while intensely staring at every inch of my bare body, making me squirm in my seat. "What the fuck did you do to me? Why am I here?", I whisper, my voice audibly shaking in fear. Fuck, I hate myself, why am I this weak? I should be yelling at him, but instead I can barely form a single sentence. Before I have any time to react, Mr. Forbes slaps me with such force that my head hits the back of the chair.

"Listen, brat. You will not curse at me. From now on, you will do as I say, or you will suffer the consequences. You will follow the rules that I give you. If I say jump, you jump. If I say kneel, you kneel. If I say take your clothes off, you take your clothes off. You will do everything I tell you to do. Understood?". He grabs my jaw with his hand and yanks my face towards him so that I have no choice but to look him in the eyes. I nod, tears running down my cheeks. He grins softly before gently stroking my cheek, still red from his slap. His touch feels disgusting on my skin and makes me want to puke.

"Okay, pup. Let me go over some simple rules with you, and then I'll let you rest. First of all, you will always call me daddy. If I ask you something, you will respond with full sentences - no nodding, no head shaking. Instead, you will say "yes, daddy" or "no, daddy". Do you understand?". I hear my own shaky voice say "yes, daddy" as I dissociate. This cannot be real. My own fucking teacher kidnapped me and is using me for his perverted gross fantasies. I've heard of cases of murdered and raped trans people, but I never thought that I would end up to be one of them.

"Good boy. You look kind of out of it - this must be a lot to process. I will give you a mild sedative now to help you sleep. We will continue this conversation when you wake up.", he says and his facial expression seems almost... tender. He gets a syringe out of his pocket, and I start trembling in fear. All of the sudden I gain back control over my body and start thrashing and hitting Mr. Forbes, yelling for help. A door at the other end of the room opens, and the bartender from the club comes running in. "Sydney, a little help", Mr. Forbes snarls as he tries to pin me down and inject the content of the syringe into my bloodstream. The other man comes running at me, face scrunched in anger, his fist raised. I feel his punch connect to my face, then all goes black.

------------------------------

Published April 4th, 2024

1032 words