The Radio Demon

It was a quiet day at the hotel, nothing much going on with the residents. Husk was at the bar, cleaning glasses. Angel Dust was passed out on one of the stools, an empty cup next to him. Niffty, the hotel's maid, was cleaning the already spotless room. The hotel's owner, Charlie Morningstar, and her girlfriend Vaggie, were sitting on the couch, watching Sir Pentious put something together. Another one of the hotel's members, Alastor, was in his room, not bothering anybody for once and sitting on a chair, eating his breakfast which consisted a plate of raw deer meat and humming a tune.

All was peaceful and quiet until three loud knocks happened on the front door, followed by a familiar yet not female voice that echoed throughout the entire hotel. "Well hello! Hiya, howdy! Whatever you say these days! I hope I am not interrupting anyone but I saw your advertisement about redemption and just had to stop on by! It was quite the spectacle and it made me laugh as well as have the urge to see what it's all about!"

The hotel's residents paused in what they were doing when they heard the voice and they looked at each other.

"Alastor! This better not be one of your pranks!" Vaggie yelled up to the radio demon who materialized next to everyone.

"Who, me? I'm right here." Alastor grinned at her. "I was simply eating breakfast just a few seconds ago."

"Likely story." Vaggie snorted. "We all know you love chaos."

"I don't think this is one of his pranks." Charlie went to open the door and when she saw who stood out there she closed it, looking very concerned and confused. "Uh, Alastor? Do you happen to know somebody who looks exactly like you but with reversed colors?" She asked him.

The Radio Demon's eyes lit up. "That must be my twin sister, Astoria! I didn't know she was in Hell." He beamed wider than usual and pushed Charlie aside to open the door for Astoria. "Tori! It's certainly been a while, dear sister."

"Sister? Since when did you have a sister, you never mentioned her." Vaggie accused him. "Why are you keeping secrets from us, Alastor?"

"Wha...? Al's got a sister? Is she hot?" Angel sat up when he heard the commotion and looked around for the two. "Hey there, sweetheart, why don't you and I go somewhere else and have some fun?" He immediately flirted with Astoria.

"Ha! No." Astoria responded to Angel Dust, shaking her head. "I'm not into those things." She smiled when she saw Alastor. "Hey, Al. Long time no see. How've you been, little brother?"

"Need I remind you I was born first?" Alastor answered with his usual smile, this being one of their usual arguments when they were alive. "What are you doing here, Tori? I thought you would've been in heaven." He shook his head.

"Me? Heaven? Yuck." Astoria rolled her eyes at the thought. "No thanks. I did some shit that made me wind up down here."

"Well, you aren't the only one who landed down here." Alastor made a face at the language she used. "Vox also is down here."

At that name, Astoria froze, her head turning a good 180 degrees so she was looking at Alastor. "Did you say Vox? That asshole killed me." She snarled. "How did I NOT know of that? What did Ozzie keep from me?!"

"Ozzie?" Angel Dust snorted. "You've been hangin' out with Ozzie of all people? Wow, Al's sister is really different than him."

"I don't like it." Vaggie still looked distrusting of the newcomer. "We got both Alastor and Astoria here. That's bound to get us into trouble, Charlie. They might do something worse now that they're together."

"She did burn LuLu World down to the ground one time." Sir Pentious spoke up, adding 'sss's to his words. "She might do the same thing to thissss hotel."

"I'm sure it's fine! Let's just give her a day or two to see how she fits in and we'll go from there." Charlie looked optimistic about the idea. "I'm sure she'll love it here."

"Tell me, Alastor. Where is Vox keeping his headquarters down here? I think it's time I pay him a visit." Astoria was saying to Alastor as Charlie, Vaggie and Pentious looked over at the twins.