The TV Demon

"Well now, my dear sister, whatever would you want to see Vox for?" Alastor replied to my question, his grin faltering slightly. "Surely there's nothing you need from HIM."

"Oh there's a lotta things I want from that guy." I shrugged. "For one, my radio staff. He took it after I died. He also stabbed me 36 times even after I agreed to do a collab with him."

"He what?" Alastor's voice got quiet and his grin widened. "He's the one who killed you? Why didn't you say so earlier? Of COURSE we can go by and say hello."

"Lovely." I grinned as well. "Just, let me do the talking. You look for my radio staff." I told Alastor.

"Who put you in charge?" Alastor's expression didn't change but his tone said otherwise. "Very well, I'll listen to you for now. But don't tell me what to do afterwards." He strutted out the door which led me to follow him.

"How long has Vox been here?" I asked as I hurried after Alastor. "You'd think I'd notice if our old friend was here."

"He's been here for a while." Alastor didn't say how long. "Long enough to set up his company down here." He sounded disgusted at that fact.

"Oh." I looked down at my phone, now noticing the VoxTech logo on the back of it before I grinned at the camera on the phone. "I see."

"You adapted well to the current times." Alastor looked over at me, "I miss the old you though." He admitted. "Your style these days makes me shudder."

I put my phone into my pocket, grinning at Alastor. "I quite like it." My outfit consisted of black leather pants, black heels and a collared burgundy dress short sleeved shirt with the cuffs and collar a bright red. I had kept the burgundy bow tie however. My hairstyle also had changed. I had grown it out to my waist and had put it up in two ponytails. "It keeps up with the current times. I don't like being outdated." I shrugged casually.

"That's another thing that I don't like." Alastor clasped his hands behind his back. "The current times."

VoxTech Company

"The hell—" Vox slammed his hands down on the desk, glaring at the security camera video playing as the radio demon twins walked past. "They're back?"

"Oh?" Valentino paused in what he was doing as well, looking over at the tv screen. "Isn't that fun, both of your rivals down here. But—i thought Alastor had disappeared for good." He frowned.

"That fucker's back. And so is his twin." Vox growled at the idea. "If she told him what I had done to her, we're all fucked!" He crackled with electricity, his eyes narrowed at the thought.

"Yeah, didn't you kill his sister?" Valentino asked casually. "He's not going to like that."

"You think?!" Vox shook his head. "Leave them to me. I'll make sure they stay away for good this time."

"Oh like you did last time? Didn't you and Tori get into a fight so big it made your memory chip fall out?" Valentino remembered with a little laugh.

"Uh, fuck you." Vox snapped at him. "How was I supposed to know she was down here? It's not like she made an entrance like the other one did."

"She did, actually." Valentino shrugged. "If you check the Voxtagram, you'd have seen she posted about her coming. Then again, the little lady also stayed in the Lust Ring."

"I know what she's looking for." Vox stormed out of the room. "And she ain't going to get it." He was confident that he could take both of the demons on and his mind was racing at what would happen if he didn't. He was screwed if he lost, royally screwed. Enough to ruin his reputation and the life he built down here. He chuckled at the idea of being the underdog. "In your dreams." He snorted, sitting down on his chair, his hands gripping the armrests as he heard the door slam open.

"Well hello there, Vox, darling. We meet again!" An all too familiar voice called out and he flinched. "I believe you have something of mine that you failed to return long ago."

"Uh, I do?" Vox spun around in his chair, smiling innocently as he saw both of the twins glaring at him. "I don't think I have any of the sorts."

"You aren't a very good liar, Vox." Astoria walked up to him. "You never were. Where is my radio staff?" She smiled back rather murderously. "Tell me and I'll let you go with your life."

"You wouldn't kill an old business partner, would you? We're still friends, right?" Vox laughed, trying to conceal his nervousness. "That last time was a misunderstanding." He protested weakly. "A little slip up. Surely there's...some sort of way to make peace in that?"

"Yes, there is. Give me my staff and I'll let you go." Astoria bargained. "Or I'm sure Alastor would be happy to kill you."

"Oh quite! That idea sounds splendid, dear sister." Alastor agreed when he overheard that and his grin widened. "It would be...a delightful experience."

Vox chuckled, looking between the two with wide eyes. "I told you, I don't have your stupid staff thingy. Why would I take that outdated piece of equipment with me anyways?!"