Guiding Stars

Fitz and Biana Vacker stood side by side, overlooking the group of young prodigies gathered in the lush gardens of Everglen. As newly appointed mentors, they felt a sense of responsibility that went beyond their own achievements.

"Fitz, do you think we're ready for this?" Biana asked, her voice tinged with the nervous excitement of new beginnings.

Fitz placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "We've been through more than most of these kids will ever face. We can do this," he replied, his confidence bolstered by the trust he saw in the eyes of their charges.

The siblings began their session with stories of their own experiences, tales of bravery, loss, and triumph. The young elves listened, rapt with attention, as Fitz and Biana shared lessons learned not just from their successes, but from their failures as well.

As the day progressed, Fitz led a group in exercises of mental discipline, challenging them to stretch the limits of their telepathic abilities. Meanwhile, Biana guided others through physical agility drills, her grace and skill a testament to the importance of balance and finesse.

The sun dipped lower in the sky, casting long shadows across the training grounds. Fitz and Biana gathered the prodigies for one final exercise—a simulation of a complex mission that required teamwork, quick thinking, and trust.

The young elves worked together, their mentors guiding them with gentle prompts and encouragement. When the exercise concluded, the sense of accomplishment was palpable, and the prodigies looked to Fitz and Biana with newfound respect.

As the stars began to twinkle above, signaling the end of the day, Fitz and Biana knew that their journey as mentors had only just begun. They had taken their first steps in shaping the next generation of leaders, and in the eager faces before them, they saw the future of the Lost Cities shining bright.