super wonderful movie disaster

Author:now I looked at the reviews and so far super girl and wonder woman tied so they have to share.

Kara: what hey no fair Jess and zee got a turn all to themselves why do I have to share with Diana.

Diana: I want a recount.

Author: hey no fighting or 4th wall breaks that's already pinkie pie and blitzos thing.

Pinkie: yeah he's right

Blitzo: yeah stay in your lane *******, wait I can't swear here.

Author: no this is a kids show no bad words or inappropriate things here.

Blitzo: awe man. Anyway when are you gonna update on spiderman hellfire?

Pinkie: Same with our story?

Author: hey I'll get to you guys later right now I'm doing this story. Now please head back to story central station  with everyone else please.

Pinkie: okay ooh  blitzo let's get some lunch.

Blitzo: k but ill let my wife know.

Pinkie: okie doki loki.

Author: anyway let's get this chapter started.

Metropolis high school.

Diana and supergirl couldn't decide who should get y/n that day so they decided to share the turn.

Kara: Alright so we finally get out of school and finally we get y/n from zee.

Diana: Exactly

They then look over to see zee with y/n and they walk over to them.

Zee: Well here you go oh and y/n if anything happens do what we practiced okay.

Y/n: Okay bye bye zeezee.

Than they hugged and Kara asked zee why he called her that and she explains that he gave her a nickname. later Diana, Kara and y/n went to the movie theater.

Diana: 3 tickets to transformers rise of the beasts please.

Employee: here you go enjoy the movie.

They went to the snack bar to grab popcorn sodas and some candy. Y/n sat between them in the movie as it starts. They were enjoying it and y/n was in awe seeing optimus prime on the big screen he was so happy and he was so focused on the movie he didn't even notice some guy sneeking up on them he pulled the fire alarm and as everyone leaves y/n got separated from Diana and Kara. He was taken by the unknown figure but Diana and Kara change to supergirl and wonder woman and they gave chase to the unknown criminal .