Bumblebee and sleepy y/n

At sweet justice the girls and y/n are hanging out in the hq just relaxing and watching a movie.

Babs: so whats this movie called again?

Zee: it's called the greatest showman.

Kara: more like the greatest music man I mostly seeing people singing and dancing.

Jess: come on kara this movie is great and y/n seems to like it. He hasn't even blinked.

They all look at y/n and see his eyes are a little red. And he's smiling at the movie.

Karen: maybe y/n should take a quick nap he doesn't look very well.

Diana: nonsense the young boy is just enjoying the movie. Isn't that right y/n........y/n.

She looks down and sees y/n has passed out. Karen picks him up and covers him up with a blanket and uses herself as a pillow for him to sleep on.

Everyone looks at them and is giggling.

Karen: what?

Jessica: you two look so cute together.

Kara: yeah who knew you were such a caring girl.

Karen: well I just thought the floor wouldn't be as comfortable so I just took charge and gave him a comfy resting place.

Then the crime alert went off.

Babs: Oh no it looks like Giganta is causing havoc downtown.

Diana: Okay sisters let's stop her.

Everyone but Karen suits up.

Kara: yo bumblebee you coming or what.

Karen: actually I'm sitting this one out.

Kara: what why.

Jessica coughs and points to y/n sleeping with karen. Then Kara understood.

Diana: Alright then Karen your incharge of y/n while we fight Giganta.

Zee: have fun.

They all then go while Karen hugs y/n some more and she changes the channel to pokemon xy.

With the others

Supergirl gets smacked into the wall zatanna shields herself from gigantas punches.

Diana: surrender giganta you are out numbered.

Giganta: yeah right I'll..... hang on where is the other one?

Zee: other one?

Giganta: yeah the small one that looks like a bug. Or a discount tinker bell.

Jess: She's currently busy for now you deal with us.

Giganta: you saying that bug has something better to do than battle me oh that's just insulting.

Giaganta than leaves and searches for bumblebee. The others learn about this and babs called to warn Karen.

Back at the hq.

Karen: babs what's up?

Babs: Giganta is searching for you. She's pissed.

Karen: wait I can't leave y/n all alone.

Babs: head to the school they're are more Places to move and you can leave y/n in one of the rooms.

Karen: Okay.

Karen then suits up and wraps y/n to her with a blanket.

She Flys to the school grounds and spots giganta who also spotted her.

Giganta: There you are!

Karen: Oh no.

Bumblebee then fleas into the building sneaking into the school psychiatrist office. She lays y/n down so he could be safe. As she turns to leave y/n starts waking up and asks what's going on.

Karen: a villain is after me I want you to stay here where your safe.

Y/n: I can help.

Karen: Are you sure?

Y/n nods yes and they both face Giganta together.

Bumblebee shoots Giganta with her lazers while y/n uses his ring to make a hammer construct to smash her.

Giganta slams bumblebee to the ground while y/n tackles her and strikes her with a trophy case.

Giganta than grabs y/n and throws him to the wall knocking him out. Bumblebee saw this and is furious.

Karen: how DARE YOU!!!!

she grabs a trophy breaks it across her head pushing her to the cafeteria grabs a vending machine slaming into her face and putting her in a choke hold.

karen: Don't ever EVER hurt a little kid AGAIN!!!!!

She than throws her outside through the wall. Knocking her out.

Bumblebee than runs towards y/n making sure he's okay. Thankfully he was.

Giganta the was arrested and was sent to jail and the rest of the team relaxed while Karen and y/n took a nap together.