son of Themiscyra

Diana and y/n are at metropolis city park and are enjoy the day they have together. Y/n was on the swings while Diana pushed him on it.

Diana: by the spirit of Dionysus, let the merriment began.

Y/n: weeeeeeee!

Diana: I can tell that you enjoy this swing. Does that mean your having fun?

Y/n: yeah I'm having a blast and a half.
Thanks for taking me to the park Diana.

Diana: no problem y/n every child should have some fun in their life. It doesn't always have to be stressful with magic rings and forgotten memories.

Diana then realized that she said forgotten memories to someone who doesn't remember who they are.

Diana: Oh I apologize. I forget that subject bothers you I'm sorry.

Y/n: it's okay even if I don't remember who I am I still love spending time with you and the other girls you're all like my family.

Diana than hugged him as he hugged her back. Just then an arrow with a letter on hit hit a tree nearby. Diana and y/n looked at it and saw it was a message from themiscyra and from Diana's mother.

Diana: Zeus's beard I have to head back home but I can't leave you alone here.

Y/n: Why not ask the others if they could watch me?

Diana: I can't Barba is visiting Gotham, Karen and Jessica are busy with a protest, zee is doing a magic show and Kara is at a rock concert.

Y/n: rock concert I didn't know rocks could play music.

Diana: I thought that too but it's turns out it's a type of music. maybe we should bring you to school so you could learn. Anyway you'll just come with me.

Y/n and Diana then traveled to themiscyra thanks to her lasso of truth and as they arrived Diana forgot the one rule of the Amazon's.

NO MEN ALLOWED!!!

Diana: Oh right but y/n is a boy not a man so I guess that should be fine. I hope.

As Diana approached the palace she took a deep breath and she entered. There were other Amazon's in the room along with her aunt anitope and queen hippolyta aka her mom

 There were other Amazon's in the room along with her aunt anitope and queen hippolyta aka her mom

Diana: my queen I have received your letter. Is everything alright?

Hippolyta: of course Diana do I need a reason to see my daughter.

Diana: so there's no threat no monster anything?

Hippolyta: Nope just checking in on my sweet little worrior.

Diana sighed in relief. But Hippolyta noticed she wasn't alone that there was a little kid with her.

Hippolyta: Diana who is this child who is with you.