Chapter 1

Chapter 1°⋆𖦹

Chapter 1
°⋆𖦹.ೃ࿔*:・

(Y/n) stuck to much into her reputation. She cared about how other people see her. She puts up false fronts despite absolutely despising herself and everyone around her.

Isagi Yoichi on the other hand could care less. His only dream was to become a world renowned striker. Though sometimes he would hang out in empty classrooms with teachers' permission.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

(Y/n) lightly clapped her hands to gain the class's attention. "Please turn in your homework whether you managed to complete it or not," She stated. A smile plastered on her face. She was class president, many people adored her.

Some people let out gasps as they forgot it was due. (Y/n) laughed at their behavior. "Fine, I'll give you 5 extra minutes, no more," She shook her head.

"Crap... I didn't even start," Isagi Yoichi was one of the multiple people who had yet to finish. He got too caught up in football to remember about any school work.

His eyes fluttered to look up at (Y/n) as she collected pieces of paper from classmates. She was truly breathtaking, she was beauty in his and other people's eyes. (Y/n) was kind and considerate, popular and well spoken. Who wouldn't like her?

Isagi on the other hand was just there. The only thing he was known for was football. He had a small group of friends he would chat with.

He looked away the second her eyes caught onto his. "Shit...she saw me staring," Isagi panicked mentally.

(Y/n) suddenly approached him, hovering over his work. "Do you need help, Isagi?" She asked.

Piercing deep blue eyes looked up at her. "Um..." "(Y/n), I need help!" Another classmate exclaimed. "Me too!" Someone else chimed in.

(Y/n) smiled softly before glancing at the embarrassed Isagi. "Okay," She responded, walking away from the football player.

He hadn't noticed himself holding his breath. His heartbeat quickened as he tried his best to calm it down. Isagi shakily tried his best to answer questions.

Though his mind kept flashing back to (Y/n). She was utterly fascinating.

°⋆𖦹.ೃ࿔*:・

Isagi approached (Y/n) with his homework in hand. She smiled as she accepted it. "Oh wait..." (Y/n) said as he was walking away.

"You forgot to put your name," She stated. If he wasn't already embarrassed he was even more. His hand lightly grazing hers as he took it back. (Y/n) handed him a pen so he could write his name.

Isagi handed her the paper back with an awkward look on his face. He walked off embarrassed. The classmates behind him energetically approached their class president.

"It must be hard being perfect, so I got you this," One of the two boy exclaimed. They extended out a bag of candy. "Thank you, it looks delicious," (Y/n) grinned.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Lunch time has rolled around. Isagi walked up to his homeroom teacher. "May I borrow the keys for the supply room?" He questioned.

"Fine, fine, but don't let anyone else know I'm letting you in there," The teacher sighed. The keys dangled in front of him, the blue haired boy happily accepted it.

Isagi walked discretly towards the room. Pressing himself against the hallway's wall as (Y/n) and a guy walked by.

"You want to go to karaoke with me, (Y/n)?" He said excitedly. "Karaoke?" She questioned. Two other people were walking in the opposite direction from them.

(Y/n) was walking away from where the supply room was and Isagi was walking towards it. "How about you go with Marcy?" (Y/n) awkwardly laughed, wrapping her arm around said girl.

Marcy smirked at the idea. "Why would I want to go with her? I want to go with you (Y/n)!" The guy whined.

Isagi cringed at the noise as he inserted the key into the door. The noise became muffled but he was against the door trying to hear something.

"She's such a a slut honestly..." One girl said. They both laughed before lightly hitting each other. "We should take advantage of the fact she's basically a teacher's pet." They said.

"I hear their insults towards her, but I didn't really care. We didn't know each other and it wasn't my place after all." Isagi thought.

The supply room wasn't a closet but an old classroom that held spare desks and supplies. Isagi went to that room a lot.  he rested his head against an empty desk hidden behind a pile of chairs.

As soon as he was about to go to sleep, the door slammed open. "Fuck...those bastards are making me go crazy!" A feminine voice exclaimed.

The person exhaled loudly before sitting down at a desk in a corner. Isagi tried to take a peek on who it was. Though his head hit the pile of chairs making it tip over.

One of the plastic seats fell, making a loud thud upon impact. "Crap..."He thought while holding the remaining chairs from falling.

In a sudden movement, someone was to his side. Their hands stabilizing the pile. Isagi looked up at their face. Kind features looking down at him.

"You're strong, Isagi." It was (Y/n). (Y/n)! The kindest girl in the whole school bad mouthing her classmates?

Isagi awkwardly smiles at her. "Why are you here instead of at lunch or playing football?" She questioned. Her hands retreating as the chairs stood still.

"Our homeroom teacher let me use the room..." He informed. "You use this space during lunch? This is a form of special treatment, hmm?" She hummed.

He looked at her still shocked. "Pardon?" He questioned. She let a sigh escape from her lips. "You heard everything, right? If you tell anyone, I'll make it to where you won't be able to use this room anymore," (Y/n) said, a mocking grin on her face.

(Y/n) turned, walking out of the door without looking back. "That's a great way to meet..."

°⋆𖦹.ೃ࿔*:・