Chapter 3

Chapter 3˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

Chapter 3
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

(Y/n) stared at Isagi's deep ocean colored eyes. Her face pressed up against a desk facing his direction as he dribbled a ball flawlessly.

The way his dark blueberry hair matched his perfectly pale skin. The matching eye color that were so engaging. A small smile her face at the sight of him.

Isagi suddenly turned his attention to her. Her piercing [eye color] eyes ravishing his appearance. A sudden burning sensation washed over his face. He tripped over the ball landing on the floor with the football bouncing off him.

A small laugh erupted from (Y/n)'s lips. She stood up, reaching a hand out towards him. He accepted it with an embarrassed expression.

Not many words were exchanged but (Y/n) already fell head over heels for the football player...

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Isagi and (Y/n) stood next to each other. Looking through the endless pouring rain. Gray clouds hovering over the area.

They were the last ones to leave the school, and neither of them had an umbrella. The football player was quick to jump into the weather. A large smile plastered on his face as he extended a hand out to her.

"I don't like the rain..." She mumbled. "C'mon, (Y/n)! I love the rain, its a relaxing feeling!" He exclaimed.

She couldn't deny the offer, especially with the cute face he had. (Y/n) hesitantly reached out towards him.

Isagi was quick to pull her along with him. Laughter echoing through the void of the rain. (Y/n) smiled widely at the moment.

Joyously giggling as her hand intertwined with the boy's. The rain pelting against their bodies. It didn't matter to them. Not at all.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Isagi had led her to his home. Meeting his parents was a wonderful experience. Especially with all the teasing directed at their son.

(Y/n) had a towel around her shoulder. Soaking in all the water from the rain. Isagi had allowed her to borrow a pair of shorts and found one of his mom's old shirts. It was utterly kind of him.

She sat at the edge of his bed. The plush bedding remembering her form as she looked down at her soaked shoes.

"I'll put your uniform in the washer and then dry it, is that okay?" Isagi offered. "Sure! Thank you, Yoi," She teased with his nickname. He bashfully nodded his head.

"You're welcome..." He muttered. His legs quickly leading him away from the room.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

(Y/n) laid her head against Isagi's shoulder. Her [skin tone] hands smoothly running against his pale skin. The ends of his ears rushed to a vibrant color.

"Hey, Isagi," She called out. He hummed in response. "Thank you you," Her voice in a low whisper.

"It's nothing, truly, (Y/n)," He laughed. His words like honey, drizzled into her ears. With Yoichi, she felt a feeling stronger than love...Hope.

Isagi gave her hope. Maybe with him, life wouldn't be as bad.

(Y/n) straightened her posture, looking at him with her [eye color] eyes. The rain that hit against the window was the only sound.

Isagi looked at her curiously. Her hands reached out against his face. Pulling him against her. Their lips in an everlasting dance. A short but sweet enjoyable kiss.

The boy's eyes opened wider for a second, but soon relaxed at the feeling. He was utterly memorized by (Y/n).

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

(Y/n) (L/n) had allowed Isagi Yoichi to enter into her life.

°⋆𖦹.ೃ࿔*:・