Chapter 2

Chapter 2˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

Chapter 2
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

(Y/n) barged into the supply room. Isagi kicking a football up and down while sitting down. She sat down in a nearby desk, resting on the side of her face as she watched him.

"Are you trying to make sure I won't tell anyone? I promise I won't," Isagi chuckled. (Y/n) shook her head in disagreement. "Why, who do you think you are? Since you get special treatment I want it too, either way I'm going to be in this space," She said, coldly.

And the next day she walked in the same way. Slamming the door shut roughly yet quietly. This time with textbooks in her hands.

She sits in the same spot, opening up the peace of literature. (Y/n)'s eyes wandered up at Isagi. Observing his dark blue hair and large blue eyes. The way his eyes narrowed while kicking a ball between his feet.

"Why do you play football?" She questioned. Isagi turned at the sound of her voice. "It's fun," He answered plainly.

"Fun? You must have some sort of goal with that," (Y/n) scoffed. Isagi shook his head. "It makes me happy. Plus I'm going to be the best striker one day," He declared.

A humored laugh escaped from between her lips. "I'm jealous, I don't have a choice but to be a lawyer," (Y/n) said. Isagi looked at her with a brow raised.

"Don't you have something you like to do? Like a hobby?" Isagi inquired. (Y/n) looked down at her textbook. "I don't need one. If I study my mom will leave (S/n) alone.

((S/n)=Sister's name)

Isagi stared at her in confusion, not understanding what she meant by that. The bell ring, indicating it was time for class.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

(Y/n) put a piece of a cookie next to her lips. Someone had offered it to her after confessing. Isagi held the football in his hands as he watched (Y/n)

The bitter taste made her cringe. Spitting it into a nearby trashcan. "It's disgusting...do you want a bite? You can really taste the processed sugar," She offered, holding one out to the football player.

"Not at all!" Isagi exclaimed. (Y/n) shrugged, throwing it in a trash, a small paper note sticking out from it. "There was a note-" "What does it matter? It's always the same, 'Oh, (Y/n), it was basically love at first sight!' and all that bullshit. I only accept it because I have a social life," She scoffed.

"Wow...do your friends know you think like this?" He deadpanned. (Y/n) huffed, annoyed. "Friends? I don't have any, like I said it's for social life," (Y/n) admitted.

"Also...if we ever see each other outside of this room, pretend you don't know me?" She stated. Isagi nodded his head with a smile. "Fine."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

"(S/n)! This is all wrong, by the time your sister was in the grade lower than you she could already solve this!" (Y/n)'s mother yelled. An unsatisfied woman she was, maybe that was why their father ended up leaving them...

(Y/n) walked into the room, handing the older woman a bundle of papers. "Today was exams, I did good so leave (S/n) alone. She's young she should be playing with dolls or outside," (Y/n) said in a soft voice.

"Fine...(S/n) you're dismissed," The woman directed. "(Y/n), I saw the grades on your mock exam." She continued.

Her mom stood up, her hand impacting upon her face. (Y/n) stood there, accepting her mom's foul behavior. Just so her sister didn't have to live up to expectations, who was there for her though?

°⋆𖦹.ೃ࿔*:・