Chapter 17

Kristyn's POV:

It was the day after the gender reveal and Liam and I were back at work and I am 30 weeks pregnant and I feel really big. Sabrina and I have a doctors appointment today to check on the babies and I'm hoping that the twins aren't breeched anymore and that I can have them naturally. I also had something to talk to Liam about. We were sitting in my office just talking before our next patient comes in and I figured that if I wanted to ask him I would have to ask him now. "Hey Li?" "What's Up?" "So since we're expanding our family I think we need a bigger house. The house that we're in now is great but with 3 new little ones on the way we need more space. So what do you think about that?" "To be honest when you said you needed to ask me something I got nervous but I'm down for getting a bigger house. Sabrina and I have been talking about it and we think it's time. So I'm glad that you brought it up and that we can still all be in the same house together." "Yea, same. I know it's been hard on both of us since mom and dad died in that car accident. I'm grateful that we decided to live together so that we could grieve together." "Same here I don't think I would have been able to grieve on my own without you." "Same here." 

-Few Hours Later-

Liam's POV:

Kristyn and I finished our last few patients that we had and closed the office so that we could get to Kristyn and Sabrina's doctors appointment on time. We ran home and changed into something more comfortable and grabbed Niall and Sabrina and headed to the doctors. 

Sabrina's POV:

When Kristyn and Liam got home they got changed and we headed to the doctors. I was a little nervous because this was our first doctors appointment since we found out the gender of our baby. Isla is so excited to have a little sister she has been asking for a sibling for a while she's super excited to have 2 little girl cousins on the way as well. Liam and I have been throwing names around and we decided on a name but no one knows what her name is and we're not announcing it til she's born. 

Liam's POV:

We got to the doctors and we all went inside and got checked in. We were all sitting around talking about what we wanted in the new house and Isla said she wanted a pool and a hot tub and we all agreed. Niall and Kristyn were called back first and they were back there for a little while and when they came back out and I could tell something wasn't right. "What happened?" "The twins haven't turned yet and they're still breeched. The doctor said that if they don't turn in the next 10 weeks then she will have to have a C-Section which we scheduled just in case she's pretty bummed about it." "Man, I wish she would be able to have them naturally because I know that's what she wanted." "I know. I just hope they turn for her sake." "Me too." I feel bad for my sister I hope that the twins turn for her sake. 

Sabrina's POV:

When I heard that the twins for Kristyn and Niall were still breeched I felt so bad for her. I'm thinking about telling my doctor to schedule me for a c-section as well so that Kristyn and I could recovery together and enjoy our babies. I got called back a little while later and Liam and I went back, and we did an ultrasound and I was in love in seeing our baby girl on the tv. We finished the ultrasound and I told my doctor to have a C-Section on the same day as Kristyn and Niall he told me that there could be a lot of risks to that and I told him that I want to support my sister-in-law and I want to go through the same thing that she will be going to be going through. He said ok and scheduled me for the same day as Kristyn I can't wait to let her know!