Chapter 18

Kristyn's POV:

When my doctor told me that the twins haven't turned yet I was pretty bummed I really don't want to have a c-section but anything to get my girls here safely. The c-section is scheduled for Niall's birthday and our wedding anniversary which is perfect but I know that I will be in pain for our anniversary and I feel bad that I won't be able to celebrate with him. 

Niall's POV:

When we got back from the appointment I knew Kristyn wasn't herself and I know she's afraid of having a c-section because of some things she has heard bad things about them and I know she wants the girls here safely and if her doctor says that this will be the best way for her to deliver then that's what we have to do. " Hey baby you ok?" "Yea. I'm fine." "I know you're not ok, what's on your mind baby?" "I just feel bad that I have to have a c-section on our birthday and our anniversary. I just feel like I'm being selfish and I won't be able to enjoy our anniversary as much as I can." "Baby, don't think that way! You are giving me the best birthday and anniversary present I could ever ask for! I have always wanted to be a dad and I will love sharing my birthday with them. I promise you have nothing to worry about!" "I love you." "I love you too babe." 

Kristyn's POV:

When Niall told me all of that it actually calmed me down he always knows what to say and since we are 3 weeks out from our c-section we decided to go on a date. We went to the same restaurant that we went to on our first date then walked around the park where he proposed to me almost 10 years ago I still can't believe we've been married for almost 9 years and the twins will be born on our 9th wedding anniversary. "So, wen we get home do you want to look at names for the girls?" "I actually have their names picked out and I have  had them picked out since I was a little girl." "What are the names?" "I don't want anyone to know til they're here and that includes you." "Babe! come on! I wanna know!" "Nope! Just gotta wait 3 more weeks." He tried all night to get the names out of me but I stood my ground and didn't tell him. 

Niall's POV: 

I can't believe that Kristyn won't tell me the names of our girls. I just want to know their names but I have to respect Kristyn and her decisions so I won't ask her anymore and just wait til the twins are here to find out the names. We got home from our date and we kept unpacking and getting the girls cribs and room set up so they have a place to sleep when they come home. I'm so excited to have them home and I can't wait til I can actually hold them and kiss them.