JULES

"Married??" Xander scowled as she broke the news to Aaron and Xander

"Married??" Xander scowled as she broke the news to Aaron and Xander. "No fucking way you went back to your ex." He said, looking at her suspiciously.

The contract between her and Edward had been signed. They agreed to be married for two years before getting divorced. In return, she'll be providing him with the money he was apparently struggling with because of Ava and also enjoy sweet vengeance on Ava together. Jules took him to the jewellery store the very day too so they could buy the rings, two for wedding and one she can show people as the ring he proposed with. They were well prepared.

"I did not go back to him." Jules said. "Then who is it?" Aaron asked. Jules hesitated, it had been a mutual agreement between her and Edward that the contract would stay a secret between him and her.

"Edward Reed." Jules said.

Aaron and Xander stood up.

"Excuse me?" Xander said.

Jules frowned. "What?"

"So the tabloids were true, yes? You lied to us?" Aaron said, seeming mad. That sparked an idea in Jules' head. The tabloids said they were in a secret relationship! Yes! They can use that to hide the truth of their relationship.

"Grandpa had just died, I didn't want to..." Jules lied through her teeth.

"Jules what the fuck?" Xander scowled. "How long has this been going on?" He said. Jules could see the protective fire in his eyes. He had always been overprotective of her.

"Uh...since.." Jules had to think something quickly. "We met at the concert I went to see last year." She quickly said.

"The one in Singapore?" Aaron asked. "Yeah!" Jules said.

"Stella was with you there right?" Xander asked, taking his phone out. Jules' eyes widened. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"We'll ask her everything." Aaron said.

Jules' jaw fell open. "Don't you trust me??" She asked. "No." Xander saint bluntly. Jules threw her neck rest at him causing his phone to fall from his hand. Xander glared at her.

"Just trust me okay? There's no use asking her, she doesn't know either." She said.

Aaron sighed and sat down with Xander. "Fine whatever. But if he turns out to be some weirdo hurting you or using you, I'll fucking break his bones get it?" Xander said.

Jules smiled slightly at that. "You won't have to. He's really nice." He said.

"I'll be the judge of that." Xander said. Jules smiled.

"When's the wedding?" Aaron asked.

Jules hesitated fidgeting with her fingers. "To..Tomorrow." She said ready for another outburst.

"TOMORROW?!" They said unison. "What...what the hell Jules, what are you doing?" Aaron asked.

They both were big on planning, especially Xander. Telling them that the wedding was the next day was a big mistake.