(Fireydrop) Exploring the UAE ruins

Any slimegirl enjoyers in the crowd? C'mon, let's make some noise for slimegirls!

I'm going fairly light on this aspect of TD, since it isn't very emphasized in the show, but there'll be some of it.

#########

There are many places couples go on honeymoon. Bulgaria, Jeju Island, Turkey, Florida and Heaven come to mind.

That last one's less common, I guess. But is it less common than a city of abandoned skyscrapers?

Well, whatever. Honeymoon destination choice was the least unusual thing about this couple.

Firey and Teardrop's plane flew around a city of dilapidated skyscrapers, before it inevitably landed in Dubai International Airport. Looking out the windows, the couple saw the cracked tarmacs of the runways on the sides of the one in use by the plane.

They got off, walked from the plane to the arrival harbor, took their luggage and got their passports checked. Then Firey escorted TD to the women's restroom, where she put on a flowing white dress with a lace skirt. The wet fabric clung to her tightly.

As she walked out, Firey whistled. "You look even more gorgeous now."

She blushed and signed: 'I'm only doing this so we don't get stoned.'

"Doesn't make you any less pretty."

They chatted some more while they walked through a long hall with closed shops, seeing that many parts of the walls had conspicuously hallway joint shaped areas of newer, more ugly painted material.

Firey told Teardrop:

"Geez, they've even had to shrink the airport. I never thought a place could deteriorate like this."

TD signed: 'Yup, they put all their eggs in one basket. It was just a matter of time.'

"It's still hard to believe. The consequences of a breakthrough in green technology, I guess."

'Serves them right.'

They walked on, and soon they were out of the airport. Neither of them had a suitable consistency for backpacks, so they carried their things in a pair of suitcases.

A couple people passed by them, and one of them, Fez (a red cone-like hat) even adressed them.

"Hello. I just wanted to tell you it's nice to see tourists respect our traditions. All those naked tourist women get on my nerves."

Firey replied:

"Of course, it's basic manners to respect the rules of the house you are visiting."

Fez smiled and gave him a bow.

"Wise words. May Allah be good to you."

With that he left.

Spotting some of the clearly local fully-clad women though, Firey told TD: "I don't see the appeal."

'It's so you judge them on their character, not their looks.'

"Oh, come on, we're taught that all our lives. After so long, we should be able to do it."

TD stood herself in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. She let her top area sink down into her, turning from her "6" shape into a "o" shape. Firey recoiled at the sight and shuddered.

'Get it yet?'

Noticing her signs but trying to avoid looking at her too much, he replied:

"Yeah, yeah, ok, I get the point. Please go back to your normal shape."